The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

2. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

The Halloween event is already rapidly degrading into a drinking contest.....

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Yeah, thanks to you! :rofl:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Con7Rad7

\/

^ It's clearly of their own free will dumbo~

Plus, wouldn't she have a lower alcohol tolerance?

ImmortalFrog and BrutorDragon like this.
  5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Yeaaaaa...that will...be shown...quite quickly...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

Kinda wanna get involved in the rp
    if not only for this week, being off school.
    since
    I kinda made a reintroduction and... I don't want to leave that hanging there before fading out of existence again..
    It'd be awkward to bullshit two convenient reasons of my absence in a row.:V
    So anyone up for rping:badpokerface:
    My character has been gone for ages so probably lots of new things.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Con7Rad7

Join the drinking~

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Mailboxhead

What drinking? :rofl:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Con7Rad7

Little did mail know, this was not the halloween event, it was the drinking event.

10. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

I'm so bored, I could
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag?
    I’ll have you know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on 4chan, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words.
    You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of /b/tards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.
    Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit.
    If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

and
    What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nigga. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nigga. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, nigga.

and
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about My Little Pony, you bucking foal? I’ll have you know it's ranked top out of all the shows on the Hub, and it has been won numerous awards, and has over 300 thousand confirmed fans. Lauren Faust is trained in sociology and has the top team in the entire cartoon industry. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my bucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about My Little Pony over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this I am contacting my secret network of bronies across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the friendship cannon, coltcuddler. The friendship that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re bucking dead, foal. Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what chaotic retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bucking muzzle. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn canter. I will shit love and tolerance all over you and you will drown in it. You’re bucking dead, kiddo.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Oh, there are bodies in front of the castle by the way.
    Very mutilated.
    And squished.
    And melted.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Mailboxhead

Eh, the birds'll clean them up. :rofl::devil::rofl:

13. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I don't know if people know this yet. Well of course they don't, I haven't told them yet. I'm actually planning a scene where the three would come to life and Levi becomes an empty corpse so that's like 2+ characters. Although I don't plan this anytime soon and my idea might be flawed.

14. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

funny enough I made a post after that last night, cou is poking the bodies essentially

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Skip to about 1:28

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

All these witch outfits~

Britefire likes this.
  17. mole_troll

mole_troll Void-Bound Voyager

no, i'm working on a new one but i'm kind of stuck, if you could help then please do, i'll message you any contact details you'll need so we can talk about ideas for bacstory and pics and stuff for my character. (off topic) also i live in england, there was a big storm that hit us, my electric was wiped out for almost two days!
    so, basically i havent had a chance to work on it much recently

EDIT: why do i make myself sound like a moaning ass..

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Mailboxhead

You dont' have to do it in private. Work on it here with everyone! I'm sure there's plenty of people who would love to help. :)

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. mole_troll

Jump face first through a window?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. mole_troll

k just kinda (can not think of polite word that fits) at things like that..

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.