The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Your name is Kalissa. You are 20 years old. You have orange eyes and purple hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are very cool; others describe you as unflappable, expressionless and doll-like.

You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. Your speech is interspersed with cat sounds every now and then. You can't seem to keep yourself from stealing things, even if they're useless. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion.

Your family wound up with massive debts, and you found yourself coming to work at the mansion as repayment. In combat, you fight with a revolver. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Stalking. When you're following someone, there's no chance for them to detect you. Don't even bother rolling dice. You also have the power of Lock Picking; You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.

This is an interesting generator. :p

2. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Kay then...

Your name is Asteria. You are 22 years old. You have red eyes and orange hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are boyish and pure; others describe you as a tomboy, energetic and pure.

You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins. You have a great deal of freckles. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties.

In order to punish yourself for your inexperience or sins, you have taken up the job of a maid. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Giant Weapon. You can attack with a giant weapon. (+1 to Athletics for attacking)

3. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Your name is Rex. You are 20 years old. You have orange eyes and navy hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are very cool; others describe you as doll-like, unflappable and composed.

You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You are a member of an ancient society, a secret organization that has existed throughout history. You are an alien who came to this world from somewhere in outer space.

Although you appear to be a maid, it would be more accurate to call you the master's lover. In combat, you wield a traditional western sword, such as a longsword, rapier, flamberge, two-handed sword or the like. When you are extremely upset, you unleash violence on the other maids and the master. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lock Picking. You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.
    Also, other thing: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/dha-show.php?charnum=50361

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I hate Christopher Columbus now.

5. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Your name is Nepen. You are 19 years old. You have blue eyes and cream hair, and wear a cream maid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as unflappable, energetic and vigorous.

You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. In the past, you attempted suicide many times.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you wield a bokken (Japanese wooden sword) or staff. When you are extremely upset, you start incessantly complaining to the master and the other maids.

WHAT IS THIS
    WHAT IS MY LIFE
    WHY?

BrutorDragon and Britefire like this.
  6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I should note it says my maid wields a two handed sword and the like, can enter any room at anytime even through magic, as is prone to u leashing violence unto everyone when angry. Sounds like that start of a bad horror movie.

7. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/fatguy.html (Mary Sue generator)
    She appears to be a normal pirate except she dresses like a ninja gangsta, her eyes lets her see ghosts and her hair is pitch black and she wears it as a ponytail, but secretly she is actually a half-foxgirl.
    She is a secret super-soldier destined to save the world and she will fight her enemies with the power to charge into battle riding specially trained battle-retards or to charge into battle riding specially trained battle-retards.
    Her friends and enemies call her Lightdream Murderbreath!
    Her constant companion is a psychic friendly giant who is also her best friend forever.
    Her favored weapon is a poisoned magical throwing star which acts as a phylactery for her soul.

Oh my god its even worse.

BrutorDragon likes this.
  8. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

She appears to be a normal marine biologist except she dresses like a elf sorceress, her eyes reflects your soul when you look into them and her hair is rainbow colored and she can hide her weapon in it, but secretly she is actually a half-orc.
    She is a space traveler born from a scientific experiment gone wrong and she will fight her enemies with the power to heal any living creature or to impale people on her dick.
    Her friends and enemies call her Sparkleface Sorrowtree!
    Her constant companion is a friendly amorous dog who is also destined to die by her hand.
    Her favored weapon is a darksteel steam-powered axe which shines bright like the sun.
    >with the power to heal any living creature or to impale people on her dick
    [​IMG]

9. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

2pokemon

and goodnight

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Your name is Myuki. You are 21 years old. You have green eyes and black hair, and wear a green maid uniform. You are childlike and pure; others describe you as cute, sweet and young.

Your maid outfit includes a collar, like a dog's. On the surface, you are nothing more than a mere maid; beneath, you are secretly a cold-hearted killer for hire. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform. You have a great deal of freckles. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color.

Although you appear to be a maid, it would be more accurate to call you the master's lover. In combat, you fight with a chainsaw. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Windows of the Soul. You understand the master's feelings better than anyone, and can offer careful help.

11. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

I would say that this is at least mildly accurate
    Your name is Joshua lanier. You are 15 years old. You have green eyes and brown hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are boyish and cool; others describe you as a tomboy, composed and vigorous.

You came from a land of magic in order to train. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you are able to summon some kind of special being to attack your enemies. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Weapon from Nowhere. You can pull your weapon seemingly from nowhere, and get in a surprise attack. If you make a surprise attack, you get to make an attack roll without the target getting to make an opposed roll.
    Not that i gamble.
    waaay to young

BrutorDragon likes this.
  12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Never stopped me ;3

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

What have I unleashed upon this thread. D:
    I blame blackleaf. :rofl:

BrutorDragon and Blackleaf like this.
  14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

A maid army is approaching from the east...

15. mole_troll

mole_troll Void-Bound Voyager

teh teh teh TERRARIA TIME!

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

So are you actuly gonna join the clan? o_O
    Same with Alaizia and Mutant.

Ominethious likes this.
  17. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank