The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

That is an Interesting view on immortality. But in my opinion it depends on the type of immortality and the person receiving it to determine whether it is a horrible thing.

Britefire likes this.
  2. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes. Trust. I stated yesterday "I wish I had someone who could vouch for me." Heh. But I'm glad someone finally didn't get irritated like I was insulting them when I first met them. That's very rare! And very very appreciated. Thank you. Going to work on a different character in hopes of making them interesting enough for me. And befitting what you want in order to try to fit in and achieve trust.

3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Can you please post what race you are considering?

4. Ultra mutant 336

Almost never is it fun for the person in question in the long run. After they've done everything. After their world eventually dies. They'll still be around if everything else in the implied universe was gone. Stuck floating about with nothing to do but go mad. In the short run it sounds like a cool thing. In the long run... It's horrifying...

Unfortunately I have no bloody idea as of yet because I have to create an entirely new character for this. It's always hard finding another section of your soul to split off to create a new being in writing... Always hurts when something happens to them. I don't know. Maybe I should just bring a different rendition of Maron...

Britefire likes this.
  5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Depends on whether alternate universes exist, then you could travel endlessly between them.

6. Ultra mutant 336

Because theory and what ifs always makes things better rather than worse. Right?

Hopefully I keep my sarcasm somewhat blunted. I needn't let it get sharp enough to stab someone to death again. :/

Britefire likes this.
  7. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight gies sorry i haven't said goodnight lately terraria has consumed me as well

8. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

But logically thinking, traveling from alternate dimension to alternate dimension would be better than existing at the end of the universe with nothing to do but get mad. At the very least it would be more interesting.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  9. Ultra mutant 336

And whose to say it would be better and not worse. Yah? Ha. I think to much on these things. So many hours of my life spent pondering the very fabric of reality itself.

Britefire likes this.
  10. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

How exactly could traveling from dimension to dimension be worse than "existing to the end of the universe with nothing to do but go mad."? Also there are many factors that affect how horrible/neutral/great immortality would be. For example, having a limited amount of memory could maintain one's interest in the universe/multiverse. There are many conditions for/types of immortality that can affect whether it is a blessing or a curse.
    I think too much on these things too.:p

Britefire likes this.
  11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

i was going to chane the weather today for the rp but I don't have direct access to a computer currently. I'll change it when I do

12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I'M STAYING.
    YAY.

13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

*Iota raises her hand* "Ummm... hello?!? I'm a changeling and I live in this castle too! We've met on several occasions!"

:unsure:

14. Ultra mutant 336

Like I said. Theory and what ifs always make things better. Right? ;P

If your memory isn't immortal along with the rest of you it isn't full immortality. Immortals are one example of one set of people who have such an idea. I don't consider it immortality. Rather repeat-rebirth. And it's much less horrifying. Yet at the same time it's just as horrifying. Your memories make you, you. Without any one of them you'd no longer be just exactly who you are right now. In essence. You die with every memory lost and become someone a little different. "repeat rebirth" It is not immortality if you. Of all things in question. Are the one thing not immortal.

Is it better to forget and not choose to forget? Or to choose to forget to forget? Who knows?

Whooo. Very good. This is not sarcasm.

And as for race. I am thinking either Kitsune or alternately Broodlord. Depending.

15. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

You are acceptable.
    :D

16. Mailboxhead

Well guys, decided to build this in terraria:

[​IMG]
    Conrad had made a home in Brite's server based loosely off the hive, and it inspired me to make my own version.

A couple things though:
    1: I think the walls could probably use a bit more variety.
    2: I think the demon torches leave it too dark and mess with the colors.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Those chains fo me? :3

looks nice mang

18. Mailboxhead

I changed the light colors to white, and it looks way different.
    [​IMG]

Ominethious and BrutorDragon like this.
  19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I found out what brite does outside of TDS

20. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight deamons
    :DD

Ominethious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.