RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar tapped his chin thoughtfully. He grunted as he stood,"Show me."

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Yeah, I guess it's a little narrow-minded. Sorry about that." Tomas shrugged as well as he could without moving his hand.
    "I see." Paul smiled, as if he'd just been proven right about something. "Well, Xavier, this has been very interesting. See you again sometime." He strolled off.

3. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya raised an eyebrow. "Show you what?"

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Also, tell the voice in your head he's stupid, I'm using the same ink. Also it's the shape that matters, not the ink." She happily chuckled as she wrote.

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly happily replied "No problem, see you later." to Areiss, turning to start back to work, before then turning to look to Miku and greeting "Oh? Hi there, who are you?", walking over then looking to the odd robot she held.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku never spoke for a moment, but she eventually nervously let out "... Miku" She was silent again until holding out the robot "we found this... I thought you might now what it was."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Your power..." Tar replied.

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Well, nice to meet you Miku." Lilly said, moving to take the robot and set it on the work table, suddenly looking very curious as she utrned it arounbd and examined it, before then quickly saying "Just... Where did you get this?" in an extremely confused tone as she looked back to Miku.

9. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon tilted his head, thinking.
    "Have you been to the changeling Hive?"
    "Or the lower levels of the Catacombs?"

10. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"N-No... I don't think I-I've visited e-either... I-I've met the Slimes though..."
    "What's on the lower levels of the C-Catacombs?"

11. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam had been wandering around the castle, stealing food, relaxing in rooms, running away from angry guards. He had been living the good life, lying on a dusty queen sized bed, while holding a large leg of meat (of unknown origin).
    The door to the room was quickly opened as a servant entered. An annoyed harnackam shot a blast of cold air (just uncomfortably cold) from his mouth, pushing her out. He readied the satchel of supplies that he had assembled (A bunch of food, a half-empty bottle of wine, a half empty bottle of runic ink, and a bunch of papers wrapped up in a torn blanket.).
    Exiting the room, he froze an approaching guard, and continued on his way.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  12. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"My power...Well, let's see how this goes..." Tetsuya stayed silent a moment before raising his arms up in the air, carefully taking control of the wind. He proceeded to thrust his arms forward, sending a huge gust of wind towards a tree, stripping it of many of leaves and breaking a few branches. Tetsuya's face was full of disappointment. "Damn.."

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten mumbled a little bit in the chair as he was starting to wake up.

14. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Hmm, I believe that there are Driders, among other creatures down there."

15. Gredd18

"O-Oh... A-Are... A-Are Driders friendly?"

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

After being laid on the table, the robot twitched a little on the table "in the forest... it attack me."

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Tilting his head, Crazyon thought for a second.
    "I have no idea."
    "We could always explore the forest around the castle."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

A "kitsune" casually stepped up past the courtyard near the main gates, looking like she owned the place, a very large... thing... following behind her. She dressed almost like a scantly clad samurai, her thing behind her dressing as well like a samurai.

((
    [​IMG]
    ))

19. Gredd18

"Y-Yeah... L-Let's do that... The Forest is peaceful..."

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"I ment on me...use them on me..." Tar replied calmly, visually unimpressed.