Digital The Dawn of Two Suns (A Starbound Comic)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Absurdisan, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Absurdisan

Absurdisan Phantasmal Quasar

I'm going to hopefully get the next page up later today. It's proving to be a real doozy, so hold on to your butts!

2. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

:eek: Can't wait. Also thanks to this comic you're now my second favorite artist ever ^^ Love you'r artstyle and sense of humour in comic :D

Absurdisan likes this.
  3. PearlDancer

PearlDancer Space Hobo

:laugh::laugh::laugh: This is officially my favorite comic ever, and your my favorite artist! This comic is so funny and all of the people on the forum are too! Or is it a thread? Sorry Im totally new to this whole thing! :iswydt: But oh well! Congrats on your comic and I can't wait to see the next one!:D I'll be waiting:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Absurdisan likes this.
  4. Absurdisan

[​IMG]
    Well that escalated quickly! What should our intrepid duo do now? What should they say? Should they be honest, should they lie, should they pretend to be tigers? It's up to you!

Side note: Sorry it's taken so long, doing proper backgrounds and scenery is apparently a lot tougher than I remember. As such, comics may not be every week, but that means more time for suggestions! And all the madness I've seen in here recently :p

5. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

==> Corvus, Ankaa AGGRIEVE--AGGRIEVE!

Alternatively==> Calmly explain that you were robbed by bandits who stole everything including the clothes off your backs
    (It isn't lying if it's true)

Yzzey likes this.
  6. The Furreonist

The Furreonist Pangalactic Porcupine

Ankaa ==> use Corvus as a shield and run away.

jackdc071 likes this.
  7. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Ankka, use Thunderbolt!

jackdc071 likes this.
  8. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

Purpose some free sex with Ankha and Corvus take his gun...
    That sound weird.

Corvus grab the gun and Ankha kick him in the balls then they asking "Where did the pirates goes ?"

9. GrimmyGrim

GrimmyGrim Void-Bound Voyager

Ankaa ===> smacks Corvus for thinking about doing something that would get them shot.

jackdc071 likes this.
  10. Absurdisan

Well this is probably the nicest thing anyone has said about my arts, and it makes me very happy. Thank you kind sir/madam!

11. Adam05PL

I think I'm gonna hate alert system of this page. Comic didn't show up, but It surely was worth waiting for a bit more ^^ Great next page as always, great work Absurdian =) You'r talent is just absurd ^^

Yzzey and Absurdisan like this.
  12. Adam05PL

Also...
    Convince mysterious gramps to calm down, and tell him what happened.

13. Absurdisan

I see what you did there. And I like it. :megusta:

Adam05PL likes this.
  14. PearlDancer

PearlDancer Space Hobo

Its madam :laugh:
    And OMYGOSH you replied! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Oh and uh both of them should meow like cats and hiss at the guy holding the gun :catface2:

Absurdisan likes this.
  15. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

They should...
    Explain it in song.

16. Possion

Possion 2.7182818284590...

Cover your nose; this guy (presumably) lives in a junk yard. He must smell like whatever can survive Death's toilet.

Slimy and Absurdisan like this.
  17. Ninja Serenity

Ninja Serenity Big Damn Hero

I would suggest 'kick ass and chew bubblegum, but then realise there's no gum' but the old guy has a double barrel shotgun, the only more badass type of shotgun is a Flak Cannon, with the most badass of weapons: Dual Revolvers

Absurdisan likes this.
  18. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

Start to cry hopeless and hope grandpa has pity

(Universe + Faith is a bitch sometimes)

Absurdisan likes this.
  19. Adam05PL

So because I love this comic I recreated Ankaa & Corvus in Starbound ^^ What do you guys think? =) Corvus.png Ankaa.png

20. Absurdisan