1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janusforbeare

janusforbeare Phantasmal Quasar

I guess that makes sense, though it does feel a bit like jumping the gun to unpin it right now.

2. BlastProscessing

BlastProscessing Intergalactic Tourist

pixel hero cape go left on the 2nd planet that squirbel recommends

3. Neo_Nocturna

Neo_Nocturna Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone have coordinates for any of the following? OS: Windows, any sector.

Bunny Hat
    Cateye Glasses
    Fedora
    Kitty Hat
    Sassy Beret
    Pilot Goggles

Any one of these would be greatly appreciated.

4. INFLTTR

INFLTTR Void-Bound Voyager

coordinates: X: -60126970 Y: 95547874
    sector: X
    planet: X Gamma CMi 170 I
    biome: Forrest
    Threat: 8

Avian merchant ship+Several Eye Guard Towers w/ terrifying wings & eye sword
    ship is closest going left while towers are scattered throughout.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  5. Severite

Severite Subatomic Cosmonaut

I dunno, would prolly be awesome to set up a thread for each OS, since they are different for each

6. livmuramoto

livmuramoto Phantasmal Quasar

can you post the coordinates for the rainbow items you have?

7. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Uh, I found a Rainbow Spear DEEP underground once, sooooooo...

(If you wanna dig for it, you can find it here. It's an Alpha world though, so it's weak as hell, but hey.)

Also, BOTH Rainbow capes?

8. Bluthochzeit

Bluthochzeit Void-Bound Voyager

World name: Beta Alpha Mus Majoris I
    Coords: x: 30584872, y: 39610810
    Weather: Rain with lightning, and Sparkle rain/shooting stars
    Biome: Forest with eyeball mini-biomes
    Vers: Enraged Koala
    System: Windows 7

Immediately as you spawn, there is an eyeball chest containing the All-Seeing Helmet blueprint. I also found the All-Seeing Cape on this planet in a surface chest. It was quite a ways to the right of spawn. If you wander the planet I have found 2 floran prison dungeons, many many of the demon areas and towers, some floran huts, and I have found at least 3 areas that have a dog and a kennel. The weaker beta sector demon things are great for farming the Terrifying Wings vanity back item. I got mine on this planet.

The planet itself is georgeous, with non-acid rain, lightning streaks in the sky and an occasional falling star/sparkle rain shower. It is quite large, so is ideal for making a village on a multiplayer server.The backdrop is mountains with a few trees and PINE TREES. Sorry, but I have been looking for these forever. Water on the planet is blue in the forest biome, and a sickly pink in the eye biomes. This is my first post, so I cannot insert pictures. They are on photobucket, and when I can, i will link them to this :)

This is definitely my new home planet. Hope you enjoy :D

9. Julien2023

Julien2023 Intergalactic Tourist

Can someone plz tell me good coordinate on beta or alpha.Thing I m looking is :oops: is maybe legendary items or good tech stuff any ways I love you guys :poke:<3:gooby:

10. mcandre

mcandre Void-Bound Voyager

When I visit this planet in Enraged Koala, I don't see any Floran platform, nor chests containing chef hats or red flashlights.

Anyone know of Alpha, Beta, or Gamma coordinates where I can find a red flashlight?

11. Sulltharius

Sulltharius Aquatic Astronaut

If anyone finds an X Sector Grasslands planet With Rain please post coords

12. Sulltharius

Sulltharius Aquatic Astronaut

Gamma sector
    Coordinates, X: 29068581 Y:-38599221
    Level 3 Grasslands
    Planet: Gamma Rho 0ph 59 II b

Found a pretty good "home" planet. It's a level 3 Grasslands, green grass, brown dirt- with rain. Also has an Apex obstacle course to the left for a Gravity Bubble tech.
    2014-11-21_00013.jpg

There is a purple section of grass right of spawn but it goes back to green shortly.
    2014-11-21_00008.jpg

(Going left) You will come to the obstacle course.
    2014-11-21_00023.jpg

I also think there is a Bone sub biome under it But I haven't done much digging yet.
    2014-11-21_00015.jpg

Then the G bubble at the end.
    2014-11-21_00018.jpg

Other than that, a few Cultists and 2 rare Mobs. I do wanna confirm that it does in fact rain here.
    2014-11-21_00012.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  13. ddlukas

ddlukas Void-Bound Voyager

hey guys:)
    if someone like avians, there is a nice city at this planet.

X Vyrmyryl 2782 I c

sector X
    x: -52 47 76 51
    y: 770 40 24
    lvl:6
    biome: forest

--> go left
    have fun (;

14. Apple Juice

Apple Juice Pangalactic Porcupine

Sector X (Windows)

Coordinates X: 3698 Y: -1965068

Planet: X Hind's Crimson 85 IV

Nothing really special, just a very nice looking tundra planet. Looks almost identical to the snowy parts of Earth if you don't include the fiery looking rain.

15. ZouroX

ZouroX Space Hobo

Gamma 51 Peg 987 I
    -88402319, -84593325
    Head west and you will run into a prison sort of thing, continue and you will find a Glitch mage who will sell you a wizard hat, continue again and you will find a gun store ship with 10 shuriken in a box, again go west and you will find another prison thing this time inside the chest you will find an awesome horse mask and some cat eye glasses! (will edit if i find something else on this planet) I did find something else! Head east this time and you will find 2 bosses a chest with Gravity Neutralizer and 2 clothes vendors (i think i found another ship I'm going back now.) Yes it is another ship, I died when I fell and I'm lazy to go back again. Welcome to double ship planet

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  16. ZouroX

ZouroX Space Hobo

Look at my post you will find the cateye glasses

17. Blackfirew

Blackfirew Void-Bound Voyager

I am looking for 1: m1 medic helm, 2: hikers backpack, and 3: hiker jacket, please tell me the coords for thoes 3 items, thanks.

18. Sybreal

Sybreal Void-Bound Voyager

Sector X (Windows)

[​IMG]

Head right for a bit and there is a glitch dungeon thingie with a matter spawner.

19. Sybreal

Sybreal Void-Bound Voyager

Also, I'd like to request a t10 gun merchant or any assault rifles you guys may have found. I have a mod that lets me take apart guns and reassemble them so I'm looking for a high damage per shot assault rifle if anyone knows of one.

Also, is it possible to just delete the world file for worlds that have gun vendors and have it refresh the stock?

Hell maybe even an assault rifle or machine pistol with more than 2800 dps that doesn't have wonky projectiles. By that I mean it just shoots strait at normal or fast speeds.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  20. r0r

r0r Master Chief

Which mod are you using, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.