1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cost

Cost Subatomic Cosmonaut

No rainbow cape, but for sure two rainbow chests on the surface with rainbow door & table blueprints. Just go left from spawn, it could be long for the 2nd chest but the 1st one is just after a big Apex lab building.

Enraged Koala (Stable)
    Alpha Persian 7576 VI c (Desert Level 1)
    x: 80268747
    y: -74957877

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  2. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

didnt find a SINGLE rainbow item,found i think 2 old chests,1 large and a tech chest (pulse jump) but no rainbow chests

3. Cost

Cost Subatomic Cosmonaut

Weird. I had checked the planet before posting. After I saw your reply I reset the planet again and re-checked it: the chests are there. So I just took screenshots this time :) I hope it'll help for the locations.

rainbowchest1.jpg rainbowchest2.jpg

4. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Strangely, I found the chest outside the apex facility, but not the second chest. Even went back and carefully combed the ground in each instance of the rainbow biome to be sure, and--nope! I'm running Windows 7.

5. Cost

Cost Subatomic Cosmonaut

OK I just reset the planet 3 times in a row: the chests were at the exact same locations BUT on the 3rd try the second chest (screenshot n°2) was destroyed when I reached the spot but the loot was nonetheless still there on the floor. It was tricky to notice, and I really don't know how the chest can be destroyed cause there's no acid rain or else there. I don't think I can do more. Sorry for you guys if you don't find these chests :cry:

6. milkroll

milkroll Master Chief

Just found a dog, 87 hp, cute af but totally useless in combat.
    x-37112098, y48882499
    Delta Mu Ara 45 III c - Tundra
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  7. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

im on windows 7 x64 pc on the same planet,didnt find the same lab,im on singleplayer,no mods that change/move buildings at all,and i searched the whole planet,still nothing

8. SimpleTrooper

SimpleTrooper Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Windows7
    X Castor Minoris IIa (Magma, lvl.10)
    Going left you'll find Tech Chest (Rocket Jump), then one of Agaran structures, short walk after it you'll find small surface chest with Legendary Shotgun, some more Agaran buildings and chest, but nothing of interest in them.

9. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

also gonna put up info for a planet i started on

Cords: X-83717801 Y:52702718
    Name:Apha Eps Ind 0567 III
    Flesh biome that has a huge amount of ores considering its a alpha planet,abandoned apex lab somewhere just out of the flesh biome,a flower biome on the surface and agaran spawn to the right on the surface and thats close to about all i explored,windows 7 x64 PC Enraged Koala v8
    Apexfleshlab.PNG Oreironflesh.PNG

10. LC98

LC98 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Large Jungle planet in Beta Sector: Beta Mira 97 III
    X: -777660 Y: -46471939

2 (Yes, 2) Glitch castles on one planet
    Numerous tentacle sub-biomes
    Scattered Avian houses

11. milkroll

milkroll Master Chief

x-13563907, y69340362
    X Markithion 981 VI a - Arid, threat 6
    human mech tech - seen at spawn to the right under some snow
    plenty of aegisalt
    shroom prison to right
    avian temple to the left

???? same galaxy ^
    skull mask top of high hill to right (+legendary star cleaver sword)
    further right shrooms guarding giant fungal pod, two chests in water
    futher right, glitch village - library with nuts n bolts recipe, candy automato recipe, piodia recipe and chest with legendary star cleaver sword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    x46454685, y31957659
    X Mu Oph Majoris I c - Savannah, threat 10
    eyebowls recipe in floran village to right

x46454685, y31957659
    X Mu Oph Majoris I b - Jungle, threat 8
    sweet meat recipe in floran village to right - couple minutes

^
    X Mu Oph Majoris I a - Jungle, threat 5
    giant flower petals and trees
    giant flower chair in chest to right
    further to the right (reached closer to the left of spawn) is an Apex housing facility - chest in the area contains a cardboard hat and saxophone
    fish fingers recipe blueprint found in Apex housing

^
    X Mu Oph Majoris I - Tentacles, threat 9
    strawberry hat, go right of spawn, in a surface chest
    drum kit in surface chest further right
    more right, legendary sniper rifle (note planet level)
    Apex housing facility with guards more right; found; roast dinner recipe, fish fingers recipe.

[nothing too interesting for these co-ords but every planet on these coords give me recipes]

12. milkroll

milkroll Master Chief

x86372821, y57652856
    Al Thalimain Majoris I b - Grasslands, threat 10

Dont know if linux affects the planets, but this one is purple on spawn and quite small.

Lots of bandits, some wagon merchants and an Apex facility with gravity bubble tech at the end

EDIT: oh just re-read what you originally typed, mb-
    x-90755411, y-18591886
    X Kappa Ser 30 - this system has multiple forest/jungle types in X sector that have purple dirt.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  13. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, I figured it might have been destroyed, as I sometimes find things in rainbow biomes that way. Didn't see loot on the ground, but I could have missed it. Thanks for going to such an effort, though! I'm sure I would find something different if I reset, too, but I'm only looking for the non-sparkly cape anyway (the one that makes flowers grow beneath the character). :rofl:

Coordinates? ;; Hehhhhh~

Cost likes this.
  14. SimpleTrooper

Yeah... So long didn't post any coordinates...:whoop:
    I'll edit this!

Roselle likes this.
  15. SimpleTrooper

Windows7
    X Mothallah 047 VIIc
    Tundra (lvl.10)
    x: 45167824
    y: -16070603
    To the left: Apex jump test dungeon with Tech Chest in the end (Human Mech) and small Old Chest (Drum Kit, Fancy Hat) inside the dungeon (odd generation...).
    To the right: Orb mini biom with one Ice Sphere Chest (but nothing interesting inside) and Cultist Camp after it.
    =================================================
    X Thalia 494 II
    Savannah (lvl.10)
    x: 45042298
    y: -62303180
    To the right: in the end of Jungle sub-biom, before USCM tower with robots you'll find Large Old Chest with Legendary Machine Pistol.
    To the left: some musical instruments inside chests in Jungle sub-biom, Avian village and High Tech Chest with Morph Ball tech (hard to miss from the surface during daylight).
    =================================================
    X Tiy 578 III
    Desert (lvl.10)
    x: 71478357
    y: 55047569
    Going left you'll find Tesla Staff in a small Old Chest in the Forest sub-biom, also Bonehammer at the opposite side of a planet in a small Old Chest.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  16. SoulDaft

SoulDaft Orbital Explorer

X delta aql Majoris V

Biome: Snow

Threat Level: 10

X: 5782198

Y: -29166164

Firstly I would like to point out that the monsters are 'extremely' hard and deadly. But it was worth it in the end. This planet was filled with a lot of goods ranging from weapons of 'every type', Tech, and various armors. I counted about 5 normal chests containing several good weapons. and 3-5 high-tech chests that were on the surface. I found a point blink in one of them. Two avian Pirate ships, (With arms dealer), were pretty close to each other. I also found SEVERAL labs and two bosses. I did not explore any caves or underground places but one of the high-tech chests were in a very small cave. It was obvious enough to spot but keep an eye out just in case.

To sum this up: OP monsters + OP rewards = Worth.

PS. I didn't need to bring any Snow Infantry clothes for warmth.

PSS. You should bring some tech power with high mobility.

PSSS. I recommend going to the right until you circle the whole planet. Place a block where you land on the planet to help yourself.

Hope the info was helpful. Enjoy! :D

17. AxelRantila

AxelRantila Big Damn Hero

On windows, if you go right a bit (a few minutes of walk) you are going to find an air ship
    211820_2014-07-12_00002.png

18. milkroll

milkroll Master Chief

After checking out your planet, I went to X Tiy 578 Ia - Arid threat 10

left of spawn there is a jumping puzzle, at the end of it, there is the tech: targeted blink
    and um.. further left, not sure what to make of this, a dog compound maybe? [​IMG]
    oh nevermind, its a frog merchant !
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    X Tiy 578 Ib - Forest threat 10

> directly to the left of spawn there is a mini-boss
    mushrooms and chilli can be found on the planet, as well as shroom blocks, shroom trees/saplings and shroom merchant npcs
    [​IMG]

> directly to the left of the shroom area there is a glitch castle: has a complete set of white/stone chess pieces
    -----glitch castle is on the opposite side of spawn-----

going right of spawn there are shroom npcs guarding two tech chests (in a pool of poison) - contain nothing special
    > further right there is a shroom houses with shroom chests, containing a mushroom sword and shroom door blueprint
    > right there is a cave with another shroom merchant npc
    > right again there is a tech chest with a pink skirt
    going further right, past the second apex outpost, there is a tech chest containing bubble boost, although its easily miss-able so heres a picture of where it is. (its under the arrow)
    [​IMG]
    > right, another shroom merchant in a cave then you get to the glitch castle

MysticMalevolence likes this.
  19. Zashes

Zashes Tentacle Wrangler

OS is Windows for all of these. Might be a bit outdated, though.

Alpha Beartonias Minoris I a
    x:48173825,y:69705537
    Biome: Forest
    Other notes: Glitch village to far east/west

Beta Vega 40 III a
    x:48173833,y:69705537
    Other notes: Apex laboratory directly to the west; prone to rain

Gamma Marfik 0107 I
    x:48173843,y:69705550
    Other notes: Agaran village at spawn; merchant to the west sells weapons

20. Palileader

Palileader Master Chief

This is probably the weirdest planet I have stumbled upon.
    Beta L2 Pup La Superba 9 (something after it but the planets name is too long to fit)
    X: 43988729
    Y: 58098856

As soon as you spawn to your right is a mini-boss
    There are what I call "Glitch Monsters" that have no feet but when they jump there feet are literally just butts
    Its a desert planet yet it mainly consists of snow.
    There are 2 snowmen with fancy hats, one to your left and one to your right of spawn.
    To your left is also a human outpost

A long walk to your right there will be a small Apex lab with one inside a floran egg. The description says it is alive and well and has chosen to go inside, plus if you press e on it he makes a gorilla noise. Next to him is a tech chest with a Plague Doctors Mask.

I dont even want to know what is going on in that planet

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.