1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wambamsamman

wambamsamman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've gotten them. on the same planets with the demons and eyeball trees there are usually also oculemon plants. and sometimes on other planets but almost always on demon planets.

Brightish_Light likes this.
  2. macodelo

macodelo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice hairdo. Who's your stylist?

Also, anyone know where I can find like, all the seeds?

3. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

I once had a planet that had loads of seeds an planets on it, If i can find the cords again for it I will send them through.

Brightish_Light and macodelo like this.
  4. macodelo

macodelo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You should make a fan fic to record ALL THE COORDINATES.

[​IMG]

Hey we should make a fan fic together :)

5. loc978

loc978 Phantasmal Quasar

in an effort to record all the coordinates.... especially because we rarely see linux coords here:

Coords: -88265284, 88352699 ...X sector
    Name: X Alice 84 I
    Type: Snow, level 7
    [​IMG]

Contents:
    Floran tree village, a couple of outlying huts, lots of snow, geometric trees. Weather anomalies include damaging hailstorms.

Loot: I found a harp and a common rocket launcher in surface (geometric) chests, and an uncommon assault rifle in a chest in the floran village, which turned out to be a flame thrower! I don't care if it only does 31 damage per bullet, with DPS under 1000, assault rifle flamethrowers are the most convenient handheld light source in the game. Been since the last character wipe that I've had one of these things!

Not sure if anyone else will have my luck at these coords, I'm pretty sure it was just a rolled up random uncommon assault rifle with nonstandard bullets. Might wind up with one of those needle launchers, or a slow-start rocket shooter... but still... flame thrower!

Example of usage:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    Brightish_Light and macodelo like this.
  6. Ossa

Ossa Void-Bound Voyager

Sector: X
    X R Lyr Majoris VII
    Biome: Tundra
    T: 10
    y -98066144
    Things of importance:
    A few merchants to the left, underground storage after the glitch merchant.
    Tech chest with energy dash after a longer time going to the left (after a tiny lava biome), look out for it because it's hidden in a dark pit.
    After some time going to the right you'll find some kind of USCM tower with robots and a chest in it, found a cardboard hat in the chest but I think the chest is randomized. Also a decent amount of surface fuel for me.
    EDIT: Another planet in the same system:
    X R Lyr Majoris X a
    Grasslands T 10
    Something weird to the left and an avian tomb less than a minute to the left. To the right you'll find a dog (dog can be captured if you wanna know, but they suck in combat). Not much more to note since it's a really tiny planet.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  7. StarboundZach

StarboundZach Master Chief

I cant find a T10 legendary bonehammer with 3000+ DPS anywhere.. everything changed after the update.

8. Cost

Cost Subatomic Cosmonaut

I just found one yesterday, but sorry it's only 2740 DPS... ;) I was on this planet to check the eye demons and get me one of this fantastic pair of terrifying wings. So head left and you'll find this surface chest with a nice Bonehammer.
    By the way I reset the planet once cause I didn't get the wings on my first run and I noticed the Bonehammer was even better the second time I looted the chest.

So as I said before, just go left from spawn and watch the pic to locate the place.

Ze Bonehammer:
    Bonehammer L10.jpg

STABLE
    Version: Enraged Koala
    X Litus 1520 II e (Forest Level 10)
    x: -5
    y: 4

Hope it will help you fellow Starbounder!

Otherwise you can also find on this planet: oculemons, feathercrowns, boob trees, eye trees, 2 surface eye chests (one with eye bed & eye table blueprints, one with eye chair), a USCM underground complex (yeah pulse rifles!), and a lot of ores (but it's a Level 10 planet so it's kinda logic). For sure I must have missed some goodies, especially underground.

Ze eye items:
    eye bed+table.jpg eye chair.jpg

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  9. ZevsMira

ZevsMira Space Spelunker

VIIIa:
    GUYS!!! THERE IS NO CHEST IN CAMP!!! HELP!! PLEASE!! I NEED PILOT GOGGLES!!!!!!!! I've found everything ecept the goggles!!

10. Gazz

Gazz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a slightly different suggestion.

1. One sticky post. Locked.
    2. This post contains links to actual coordinate threads. Regular threads.
    3. "Old" threads don't need to be locked or stickied / unstickied. They automatically sink to the bottom of the forum-floor as they become obsolete.
    4. Multiple such threads can co-exist (like having a stable and unstable branch) without requiring a stickie-jungle.
    5. How users organise these "content threads" - or if they do it at all - is totally up to them.
    6. The only staff-side maintenance is to add a link for every new version.
    A 100+ post sticky is just messy.

11. Mr.PotatoFudge

Mr.PotatoFudge Phantasmal Quasar

If anyone has found a pirate ship on a level 1 planet VERY close to the planets spawn I would be very happy because Im trying to make a home planet that has one of these connected to it
    thank you and goodbye for now

12. BRAWW

BRAWW Vice-President of the Red Gang

suggest it to a moderator or something tia

13. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

Does anyone knows of any T10 Planet with a USCM Prison that's more or less (About a full enegry bar of Butterfly Boost with Impervium gear to either side) close to the spawning point? I'm looking to grind for an Uzi.

14. stumblinbear

stumblinbear Cosmic Narwhal

15. OmegaMinion

OmegaMinion Phantasmal Quasar

Hey, does anyone know of an Earthlike Planet in the Alpha Sector?
    I am using Windows, and preexisting settlements are not an issue.
    I am looking for a planet with Rainstorms, Those trees that resemble Pine Trees, and brown dirt.

16. beatleskinks

beatleskinks Void-Bound Voyager

Alpha Tau Sgr 74 II a (Forest)
    X: 145
    Y: 94
    :DD

17. OmegaMinion

OmegaMinion Phantasmal Quasar

I cannot thank you enough.

18. Kappamari

Kappamari Orbital Explorer

Does anybody know mac coordinates for a planet in the gamma sector with an avian pirate ship?

19. Kappamari

Kappamari Orbital Explorer

Windows:
    X: -44029551
    Y: 94228396

Alpha Thanatos 42 III a

If you go right, you'll find a tech chest containing the Energy Dash and youll find an eye biome with 2 eye chests and several eye sword cultist enemies.
    If you go left, you'll find a glitch village and in one of the chests in the village there is a legendary starcleaversword

20. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

anybody got a chest for rainbow cape in alpha sector for windows 7?(or just atleast a rainbow chest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.