1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauxxren

Lauxxren Lucky Number 13

Windows 8.1
    v. Enraged Koala

Wasn't sure if I should keep editing my other post but it's a new day so I'll just make a new post.

This T10 planet is tiny and doesn't have a whole lot, but it does have the blueprint for the Human Mech tech. I almost missed it myself. Glad I didn't.

[​IMG]

The chest is in some tentacle goop about halfway around the planet.

[​IMG]

The other T10 planet in that same system has a crystal lab with matter blocks.

This planet spawns you inright next to the house of a glitch king. There is a wizard's house about halfway around the planet. If you head right from spawn though, you'll find yourself a Legendary Teslastaff. Within the same chest is a Plasma Pistol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

About halfway around this planet (which is in the same system as the previous one) you can find a rocket jump tech blueprint. There are also a couple of apex villages and an old apex house taken over by Agarans.

[​IMG]

Rocket Jump location doesn't really have any landmarks or terrain that stand out nearby so you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled!

[​IMG]

This next planet has a couple of glitch villages. It also contains a targeted blink blueprint, space uniform top, and a microphone!

[​IMG]

Targeted Blink Tech

[​IMG]

Another T10 planet with a crystal lab. Also contains a Gravity Bubble blueprint and an accordion.

[​IMG]

Gravity Bubble Location

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    KazeSkyfox likes this.
  2. Shintomo

Shintomo Orbital Explorer

Large shroom biome with around 14 shroom chests. Great for farming Agaran Hats:
    X:-77823473 Y:-10828098
    The X Eps And 429 System IV c
    Biome: Forest
    Threat level: 9

VexingKitten likes this.
  3. alphabetsoup

alphabetsoup Subatomic Cosmonaut

Planet: Gamma Alpha Men I
    Coordinates: 18482932 13982288
    Biome: Desert
    Sub-biome: ?
    Size: Large
    Threat level: 3

Cool features:
    • Very close to the left, large avian town with many vendors, blueprints, and codex items; I think I found a dulcimer in one of the containers
    • Further to the left, another large avian town with many vendors, blueprints, and codex items
    • Further to the left of the second town, a handful of sandstone chests with various sandstone furniture blueprints
    • Almost immediately to the right of spawn, a small diodia farm with chickens. The farmer is probably hanging around somewhere, but they were dead by the time I got there.
    • Further right: Rocket Jump tech chest, slightly underground. See end of post for picture.
    • Further right: Glitch wizard tower. Get your wizard's hat!
    • Throughout: sandstone chests on surface, which may or may not have blueprints; bandit camps; isolated glitch NPC's; isolated clothes merchants; kiwi plants
    Dangers: Miniboss. Just one. Has no ranged attacks.

gamma_alpha_men_I_stitched.JPG

Roselle likes this.
  4. wtfbro

wtfbro Master Chief

lookin for a bone hammar

5. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

Found today a Beta sector gun vendor
    Beta Viltvodle VI 2984 I (Savannah)
    X: 5300325
    Y: -84838855
    Travel left from spawn, cross volcanic mini biome and you will find the anchor chain of an avian airship. Merchant is on the top deck at the bow as always.

Have spent additional time exploring, it is a very large world and has a LOT of stuff. So far 2 airships, A tech chest with the Pulse Jump tech, and many many other small buildings.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  6. totallynotevil

totallynotevil Void-Bound Voyager

Here's another Heck chest! This one has a "Bone Pistol."

X Gorgonea Tertia Majoris Vb (I'm pretty sure it's b, but it's too long a title for the whole thing to read)
    L10 Arid

X-22099508 Y-74504039

From spawn head right past TWO trees. Just after the second tree, the surface layer turns from "dry sand" to "dire stone," then JUST at the spot where it turns back to "dry sand," dig straight down. You'll dig past the layer of sandstone to a heck biome and will eventually land on a heck chest containing a BONE PISTOL.

7. Bird-People

Bird-People Orbital Explorer

Confirmed, the chest is in the red colored water, first time to encounter heck biome, very strange :/

8. NaniRoxy

NaniRoxy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Because rainbow items are scarce in this thread, I finally found the rainbow door for all the people who have been seeking it (if they have not yet found it)

http://puu.sh/8hiBo.png its not to far to the right.

9. bad explorer

bad explorer Starship Captain

anyone know where to find a m1 medic hat?

10. Gumbitle

Gumbitle Aquatic Astronaut

It should be noted that about 3-4 screens to the left is another hi tech chest, this one with Human Mech; Even Further out is butterfly boost. This planet is obviously a Precursor planet, and I, Indiana Kong, will plunder its treasures document it's rich history.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  11. Warnu

Warnu Space Hobo

Looking for the explorer's set + hunter's knife (vanity backpack).

Hopefully someone can help :D

12. ro-borg 37

ro-borg 37 Void-Bound Voyager

what is that? (may be a starbounder wiki link?)

13. FoxDE

FoxDE Void-Bound Voyager

There is a Human Mech Blueprint immediately to the right on this planet:

Starbound Xi Pi and 70 Human Mech.jpg

14. DeStorm_108

DeStorm_108 Void-Bound Voyager

I need to find a pirate ship in she sky :p not sure what its called. im in gamma and cant go further till i find the pirate ship

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  15. TheQ9001

TheQ9001 Void-Bound Voyager

Game Version: Enraged koala.
    Coords: X=7538541 Y= -53965829
    Name: Beta Zerus 879 I
    Threat: 2
    Biome: desert
    For no reason i found this planet had a large amount of rainbow chests with a singular rainbow door blueprint and another just to the right of spawn that contained just torches.
    and then there's a glitch castle to the far left and also an apex "mind cleaning facility" with just a dissection table and a chest.\

BTW: anyone know of a planet with lots of coal? Because i need fuel really badly and i also need coal for the second boss.

Roselle likes this.
  16. Suralin

Suralin Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sure! Head to Alpha 24 UMi Majoris IV (-7613604, 92734223) and look for the arctic moon. You should come across a truly impressive amount of surface coal. (Actually, that whole system had fairly good amounts, IIRC.)

There's also the (inefficient) method of tossing tons of raw wood into the furnace to produce coal. Just takes a tree farm, and patience.

17. Amyas Leigh

Amyas Leigh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone else have a problem with being cut off from sharing/using coords? All I can think of is that I went unstable, but I reinstalled and deleted those chars and coords still don't work for me. :/ Running on Windows 8.1, I've shared quite a few valid coords on here, idk what happened.

18. DeStorm_108

DeStorm_108 Void-Bound Voyager

I.ve got a problem with my game i cant travel via spaceship accept to the planet next to mine. Anyone got a fix or is it a bug and i will have to start over?

19. mharr

mharr Orbital Explorer

X Al Kaprah 5783 I

[​IMG]

Heading right:
    Plague doctor mask in small chest
    Glitch fort with a single knight, dropped my best weapon so far

[​IMG]

Glitch wizard tower
    Apex Lab
    Fire sword in large chest

[​IMG]

Apex Lab

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  20. mharr

mharr Orbital Explorer

X 1 Gem Majoris V b

[​IMG]

USCM Base a couple of screens to the left, good weapon drops and cool SF furniture. I think the pulse rifle was in the surface chest.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And, most important:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    Hawk Novablast likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.