1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ro-borg 37

ro-borg 37 Void-Bound Voyager

and what is so GREAT about it? (what does it have?:rolleyes:hmm?)

a_guy_named_bread likes this.
  2. totallynotevil

totallynotevil Void-Bound Voyager

X Venator 06 II a
    Volcanic L6
    X : -34407230
    Y: 74970197

Skeletal Wings
    Goat Skull Mask.

Because Heck Chests are only found deep underground, this is going to take some directing. I will try to be clear and specific.

From the spawn point, head left. You will pass, in this order:

-An avian merchant house.
    -An avian tower.
    -A Mercenary Camp
    -An "arid" biome with blue soil

Two screens past the END of the arid biome, you will see a single gray tree. Just left of this tree is a small lava pool. If you drill directly down from left of the lava pool, you will find a heck chest with skeletal wings and a goat skull mask. On the way down, you will have to pass through one large lava pool. I recommend filling it with dirt and then just drilling on through so you don't lose your place.

Happy hunting!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    grand ssspace hunter and Yzzey like this.
  3. t.ferabend

t.ferabend Void-Bound Voyager

the Y coordinate shouldn't be negative

4. totallynotevil

Sorry. Fixed.

5. TF141 Ghost

TF141 Ghost Space Spelunker

Anyone know where to find a Cultist Set?

6. ne3zy

ne3zy Zero Gravity Genie

not implemented in the game yet I think (as loot), if you want it you have to cheat with some mod.

7. lovesthesoundof

lovesthesoundof Void-Bound Voyager

Windows 7 here, just checking out 4c and d in search of petals various and whilst on 4c (the smaller, purple moon) I found a small surface chest just to the right of the landing zone with no less than three musical instruments in it: the Oboe, the Reed Organ and the Koto. Worth a stop if you're collecting instruments!

corvuk likes this.
  8. Saaraf

Saaraf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

An Eye biome with eye demons.

9. NaniRoxy

NaniRoxy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello! I am collecting Rainbow items and blueprints, but I have been having trouble finding biomes. If anyone has some coordinates saved I would greatly appreciate it!

10. totallynotevil

X Lambda Aur 58 I
    L10 Desert
    X: -22099539
    Y: -74504026

Horse Head
    Nylon Guitar
    Rocket Jump

The Horse Head is near the spawn point. Head left past the avian temple. The Rocket Jump is a good distance right of spawn and a bit underground, but it's easily visible from the surface during the day. The Nylon guitar is too close to the middle of the world for me to guess which direction would be faster, so it might not be worth the trip.

11. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

Windows
    Alpha Tau Per 84 IIa
    X: 31930463
    Y: 81745113
    Potato plants growing wild and an Avian pirate ship left of spawn.

Also Alpha W Ori 261 Ic
    X: 37302947
    Y: 87034992
    Arid Biome with Energy Dash bp in a tech chest on the surface more or less opposite side of world from spawn in a mini snow biome, and left of the spawn a short way a USCM bunker full of items to loot.

12. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

X Sector
    X Al Dhanab 694 III
    Threat 7 Grasslands
    X: 54618658
    Y: 48482562
    Left from spawn is an avian town containing Pineapple upside crown cake recepie and in guard tower at left end of town a chest containing Overdrive Guitar.
    (Edit, I have now discovered there are in fact TWO Avian market towns on this world, great place to go shopping!)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  13. lovesthesoundof

lovesthesoundof Void-Bound Voyager

Confirming still good as of this date (Enraged Koala update 6, protocol 642, Windows 7). Other ocarina coordinates have failed for me, including one marked for Win7.

14. Nimhlo

Nimhlo Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone found a planet with a revolver on it? If so I would like to get one :rofl:.

15. Jeph

Jeph Big Damn Hero

X Aserbus Majoris I b, T10 Jungle
    X: 55, Y: 113
    Windows XP

Points of Interest:
    • LARGE abandoned Apex Portal-esque "Testing" facility a few minutes left of LZ w/ "Rocket Jump" tech at end. Worth checking out if you haven't run across it yet.
    • Several small abandoned Apex labs.
    • Several Agaran "infested" Apex labs.
    Screenshot 2014-04-15 13.27.14.png Screenshot 2014-04-15 13.32.20.png

16. Lauxxren

Lauxxren Lucky Number 13

Windows 8.1
    v. Enraged Koala

Sorry for the long post!

Found a nice little T10 Planet with a Plasma S.Rifle and Legendary Machine Pistol in surface chests not far from spawn. The planet also features an avian dungeon and a small abandoned apex building. Not sure if the apex building loot is random, but if it's NOT random, you can also find a flute.

[​IMG]

Head LEFT from spawn.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A T10 Moon with pretty falling star weather. Head left from spawn to find a Glitch castle. Keep heading left and you'll find a surface chest with a Top Hat!

[​IMG]

T10 planet with Bass Guitar, Scientist Coat, and a Legendary "Star Cleaver Sword". It would probably be fastest to head right from spawn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you head to the other T10 planet on that screen, you can find a Hunter Jacket. Head left from spawn for that one.

This next one was huge and I'm sure I'm forgetting SOMETHING, but this T10 planet has multiple rainbow biomes, though I didn't find anything great there. But I did find a trumpet, reed organ, and Hiker Backpack in surface chests. There are 2 USCM penal colonies on the planet and MANY small apex buildings. In the apex buildings I managed to find a legendary eye sword and a legendary water sword. Again, not sure if those are counted as instances so I'm not sure if those are random.

I started off heading right but the chests are pretty spread out so it'll take a while either way.

[​IMG]

This planet was a bit strange but also extremely fortuitous for me. From it I obtained another legendary star cleaver sword however, the chest the sword was in was broken with it's contents on the ground, including the sword itself. Next I stumbled upon a cultist camp with what appeared to be a mutated apex in a cage. In the chest in the cage I found TWO legendary bone hammers. Not sure if this is a random chest but if it's not, it's a great way to gear up yourself and a couple of friends with one planet! I also think this planet has some of the cutest cotton candy trees I've seen in the game. I also found a Wizard's Hat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Amegatron, Nimhlo and Jeph like this.
  17. Nimhlo

Nimhlo Void-Bound Voyager

Wow! Such a great series of planets. Thank you for this. I like all the info and screenshots you gave. It really helped me :rofl:

18. Lauxxren

Lauxxren Lucky Number 13

You're welcome! I was a bit worried all the screenshots would make it too long of a post.

19. William Lee Twitch

William Lee Twitch Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow, I am definitely going to check these out on my next day off work. Now Monday feels so far away.

20. NaniRoxy

NaniRoxy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Update: I think I have almost all the rainbow items except rainbow doors. If anyone knows the coordinates to rainbow items that would be wonderful.
    Currently have: Table, chest, bed, chair, hood, both capes, and bubblegun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.