1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Agaran Menace

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Razey, Jan 30, 2014.

?

The Agarans: Menace or Misunderstood?

1. Menace

414 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Misunderstood

333 vote(s)
    12.4%
  3. Mushrooms

623 vote(s)
    23.2%
  4. Malevolent, Menacing, Misunderstood Mushrooms

1,319 vote(s)
    49.1%
  1. Adam Tracinya

Adam Tracinya Void-Bound Voyager

You monster, how will my troops bear the temptation!?!
    Also I have to go now, bye.

2. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

There also four ships that I've sent containing peace offerings (delicious cooked Hylotl). I hope that in exchange for this, you will stop needlessly killing Florans and being racist towards tentacle beasts. Thank you for your cooperation.

3. Adam Tracinya

Sorry, I actually like hylotl as living beings, rather than cooked food items.
    Though I have heard they taste very delicious, via divine, via tasty.

The Squid likes this.
  4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Oh. Oops. My bad. how about some delicious mushroom pizza? It's made with the freshest Agarans!

5. Adam Tracinya

I don’t wish to be infected like the one idiot hylotl way earlier on the forum.

6. Divoratore

Divoratore Void-Bound Voyager

Floran must agree with Adam,keeping agaran alive risks them letting loose the big beasts.Escaping the big beasts is the only thing:stabbing them is USELESS.Still,floran would want some cooked hylotl...A tip for everyone:Do not use mushroom chest,do not keep mushrooms,do not use mushroom lights and do not use the beds.Blocks and doors are fine.

The Squid likes this.
  7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Roast Avian?

Come on, I'm running out of peace offerings here!

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

You could always just use spiked alien turkey legs coated in sweetened cyanide and cinnamon mixed in arsenic.

Christovski and The Squid like this.
  9. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I suppose that could work… I'll tell my chefs to prepare 3,879,103 spiked alian turkey legs coated in sweetened cyanide and cinnamon mixed in arsenic.

Cloudhopper likes this.
  10. Divoratore

Poached avesmingo,wine,whiskey and bone marrow.I have a very big farm in the Devourer,my ship,so i can provide most stuff-All but wine and whiskey.Also,does anyone need an oculemon stew?I do.

The Squid likes this.
  11. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

You're missing the key ingredient: miniature atomic buttercakes!

The Squid likes this.
  12. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Ooh, we could have a potluck! "The Potluck of Peace!" I'll bring the roast banana, bananacon, fried banana, banana bread, and stewed Hylotl prepared in a wonderful banana broth!

13. Divoratore

Floran thinksss it'sss not a good idea to give adam stewed hylotl.I will take it.(Do you also have bones?i don't find any hylotl,and i need more skulls on a pike.)Also,how to make miniature atomic buttercakes?They seem tasty.

The Squid likes this.
  14. Adam Tracinya

What the fierfek is going on here!?!

15. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

Roleplaying. Ugh. That's what's going on here.

We used to get lots of Agaran information from the Starbound Chronicle, have any of the devs mentioned ever doing that again? Last we knew, Hiraki Corale saved Charlton McVicar from the Agaran, but I'm assuming they stopped producing it because they wanted to focus everyone on getting the stable update put together. I miss it.

Khuur and Cloudhopper like this.
  16. Divoratore

Is Hiraki Corale the girl Charlton McVicar started dating?

17. Christovski

Hiraki Corale was a Hylotl who rescued him from a cave of Agarans, that's it, there's no canon past that for what happened so anything about 'dating' is probably fanfic.

18. Divoratore

Oh,i thought i did read about McVicar going on a pause because he was dating a girl,but nevermind.

19. Christovski

Oh, I'm not saying that you didn't read something that said that, but it may have been a post written by someone who was just trying to sum things up, make a joke, or assuming, etc. Or it could have been fanfiction, lord knows there is a lot of roleplaying/fanfic that goes on outside the RP forum.

20. Divoratore

You're right,i readed it in a post somewhere.