1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Teleport pad to world error

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Redjaffas, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redjaffas

Redjaffas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey bug here

it wont let me beam down to any planet

dont know why but i click [E] and it just teleports me to the telepad on my ship again

2. piótr

piótr Space Hobo

I also had this when I traveled to another planet for the first time. I could not beam down on the next two, after returning home I couldn't get beamed down there also. It worked after I restarted the game (on other planets too), but still I get it sometimes.

3. arkisajeep

arkisajeep Space Spelunker

I've been having this problem too, but have been able to somewhat bypass it by repeatedly trying to beam down. It eventually works, but the frequency of how many times i have to try fluctuates wildly.

4. FireBird

FireBird Industrial Terraformer

I can narrow this down a bit. It looks like the teleport isn't liking the destination spot.
    With mine, I could teleport down with no issues until I built a house right and the teleport destination thinking I'd arrive right in my house.
    Now, to get down to the planet, I cannot use the pad in the shuttle, I have to move to the right until I'm "not above" the house and then use the teleport button at the top right. This places me to the right of my house in my farm.
    I still have to get the position just right to place myself between 2 crops or it still fails. So long as I do that, it works every time.

5. foudelou

foudelou Space Hobo

Actually it doesn't work either : i'm playing multiplayer on a dedicated server with friends and we're all having this problem. Even on still virgin planets we almost never can land at the 1st try, but something "funny", once someone can, everyone can
    Currently we're trying to go back to our 1st planet and, again, we can't land on it. The house hasn't be modified and it still doesn't work even when trying to teleport from another place in the shuttle ...
    This need to be fixed real soon cause it's currently almost unplayable. This problem is active 90% of the time without exaggeration, and it takes MINUTES to be able to land ... currently i'm trying for 15mn now :/

6. Buttkickingkid

Buttkickingkid Space Spelunker

I to have this error, if you want to fix it in game and fast then keep trying after 2 or 3 tries it works for me, sure it's a little annoying to do, but it's a lot faster then restarting the game, if that doesn't fix it then I guess you have to restart the game, I hope it doesn't come to that.

7. GreyMaria

GreyMaria Existential Complex

Are you having trouble teleporting to a planet? The planet needs time to fully load. Kill some time by picking some crops or processing some ores while you wait.

No other "answer" is correct. It does not matter what the "landing area" is. It does not matter if you have it set as your "home planet" or have never been there at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.