1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

StarboundHQ signature generator!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Sorat, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Sorat

Sorat Title Not Found

[​IMG]

Polish community StarboundHQ wants to present you a beta signature generator! You can use your own hero picture from "character creator" or use our premade avatars and choose background to your signature! This generator is in beta phase, so it can have some bugs. Now use it, enjoy it and update your signature!

Link to the generator: http://starboundhq.pl/generator/

It will get updated soon too ;]

May the stars be with you! www.starboundhq.pl crew!

Edit: Thanks for kind words! We had to shout down the generator, because of your interest, our server is working like on 110% o.0 I will give you link back when we will deleate some bugs and may update it!

Edit2: Its "re-linked"! Now you can help us improving this generator by making new backgrounds! We will choose the best ones!

2. Landlaw

Landlaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

AWESOME!

3. Small nitpick; one of the female human presets is a male.

WoxandWarf and Wuzhles like this.
  4. Nice one! ^^ Such a nice feature.

5. Bloolink

Bloolink Industrial Terraformer

That's neat, I have to say.

6. AlphaMongoose

AlphaMongoose Ketchup Robot

Not bad at all.

7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Awesome!
    This is pretty damn cool.

8. Karguel1995

Karguel1995 Void-Bound Voyager

Pretty awesome :D
    Look at my new signature ;D

Blackleaf likes this.
  9. TheMurumasa

TheMurumasa Existential Complex

Nice, different Font choices would be cool too.

10. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

Gotta try it!

Blackleaf likes this.
  11. Relyte

Relyte Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is really awesome! Now I've gotta make my perfect sprite....

12. GabirilosGR

GabirilosGR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

looks nice, btw y my signature is not showing O_O ?

13. Karguel1995

Karguel1995 Void-Bound Voyager

If you want show your signature, you must copy link under generated image, and paste it here. Sygnature is only in your profile =/
    [​IMG]

14. Ricky150

Ricky150 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just testing...
    [​IMG]

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

As smart, organized generator, and it's great I don't have to fix my download file to put my picture in. (lazy old me) One thing I've noticed, does it make the character a bit thinner, because it definitely looked like it.

16. aryS

aryS Tentacle Wrangler

Hello, I am creator of this signature generator. Unfortunately becouse of study and working I haven't got enough time to develop this project in week, so I am able to work only on weekends. Check this post for new content and features in generator after upcoming weekend ;).

Yes, I make this avatars a bit smaller to fit them to background ;).

17. Baradrim

Baradrim Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]
    Poland is credit to team!

18. aryS

aryS Tentacle Wrangler

We have some good ideas, which I am going to add on the weekend and I have some contest/challenge for YOU ;)
    If you want to be part of the project, please send me on PM some nice generated avatars (but not too many) or beautiful screens from the game. Also If you have good idea, what to add to generator,please write it to me on PM - If I add it into the project, I will write your nick/name in post with change log ( it will be new content on site).

Karguel1995 likes this.
  19. normanbates

normanbates Void-Bound Voyager

Take a look at the Starbound.de Signature Generator: LINK
    We have many backgrounds and you can move your character. :p

20. Take no offence, meine Deutschkumpels :p, but I personally like the simplicty and accessibility of the Polish one better :rainbow: Even though your project is definitely worth of recognition. :)