1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound + Steam Xmas sale

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tryst, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllenKS

AllenKS Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Bro, the thread was dead for 2 days now until you just brought it back up to the front page...

"Seriously guys who haven't responded to a thread in 2 days, let's all stop talking about this!"

Makes sense to me.

cyberspyXD likes this.
  2. NeedsLoomis

NeedsLoomis Tentacle Wrangler

lol, true.

But since its been rezzed...Ive never in my life seen a preorder go on sale, so I highly doubt it!

3. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Nope. Too early to have a sale.

4. JSlade

JSlade Orbital Explorer

The new Thief game isn't even out and it's on sale.

5. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

AAA - Indie

6. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Cosmic Narwhal

The games only been out for 2 weeks or so at this point... . its not going to go on sale anytime soon...

Unless Tiy really does have an addiction to Pocky and scarves, and has already gone threw the preorder money...

Naw.... but come to think of it... Molly really does love her some bacon... and I don't mean the forum member....

7. keibatsu

keibatsu Poptop Tamer

Don't dock the guy because he wants to save some money, its only natural. Honestly I got the game as a gift from a friend who bought a four pack. I really enjoy the game but I wouldn't have payed $15 for it myself, especially for a game that is barely finished. Maybe for a more stable release with all of the quests. I feel like developers should come up with a better way for people to try out betas without it being free (to help support development) but not at full cost of a finished game, because it isn't... Maybe do something like pay half for early access then pay the other half at full release if you decide you liked the beta. Or even just have a free beta trial for a week or two before you pay for the game in full. This way they get essentially free beta testers and/or some cost to cover development.

8. I highly doubt it's going on sale, whether he wants to wait to find out or just coughed up the extra 5 bucks he'd save, I'd rather have it now.

9. olDirdey

olDirdey Space Penguin Leader

Cheapest way to get the game is to ask 3 buddies from you if they want to play the game and then buy a 4 pack. I have to pay with euro currency and the single game cost 14EUR, a 4 Pack drops the price to 9EUR. That´s the way we bought the game and for my opinion cheap enaugh to give it a try.

Next thing is that no one can say if it´s comes to the steam sales cause the devs are not allowed to say.

10. Zonghan

Zonghan Void-Bound Voyager

Totally True, this game is already awesome even before its finished. AND its still in the early stages, more stuff will be added to make the game more fun and entertaining so i doubt the price will go down. Most probably Up. But hey thats just my opinion :D.

11. This thread died in December, why revive it ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.