Starbound News

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Dynafols, May 4, 2012.

1. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

Hey if you are going to give us news then why don't you say your commentary ROCKS.
    Cause, i like it :)

-----> :) NOT AWESOME ROCK D:<

2. Dynafols

Dynafols Black Hole Surfer

Updated, now we have the June Wallpaper of the Month.

LordChickenMan likes this.
  3. Marshall.Duke

Marshall.Duke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wait... the ketchup bottle bot is going to be in the game? Or was that animated into there separately?

4. Dynafols

Nothing is 100% guarantee at this point, so maybe yes, maybe no, I don't know. But I can bet a fair amount that it will be in the game.

5. Marshall.Duke

Marshall.Duke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Its going to be hilarious if they are, Harmless greifing where you make about 30 of them and just fill someone's room with ketchup bottle bots.

6. Dynafols

I wouldn't really consider this Starbound "News", but I'm not likely to upload to many more of these (Likely not any), so I'll still include it under the main "News", because I'm limiting music on my channel.

7. Sensational

Sensational Phantasmal Quasar

You have a nice voice <3.

8. Dynafols

5 New Screenshots, sorry the video isn't good, I haven't been feeling well as of late guys, sorry...

9. Dynafols

Still not feeling well...

fish...

10. Plaggor

Plaggor Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome Job, as usual Dyna!! I hope you feel better man, I love your videos! The music choice on the Fish video literally made my day!!

Cheer up!! and thanks again for your time spent <3

11. Kirak

Kirak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Keep these videos coming, I'm practically drooling at all the possibilities! :D

12. Sensational

Sensational Phantasmal Quasar

^ I love the fish video, sooooo much!

13. Dynafols

Theres stairs now... do I really have to make a video about something so blandly obvious?

14. Plaggor

Plaggor Void-Bound Voyager

No way! haha, only if there was a video of Tiy walking up and down countless types of stairs.... Even so, prolly not <3

15. kablump

kablump Industrial Terraformer

16. Dynafols

I will consider it like all requests, suggestions, etc that I receive, but no promises.

Also, please put anything that you'd like to me to cover that involves and/relates to community content on the Community Video thread here. http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/youtube-starbound-community-series.6430/
    This thread is for the videos about developer made content and news. Even Starbound News does include both Developer and Community content, this thread in particular is mainly meant for Developer content. The Community Thread is meant for Community Content.

Now lets take a look at these Argonians....