Starbound changelogs and release notes

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Mister Green, Dec 10, 2013.

1. GewaltSam

GewaltSam Big Damn Hero

They said we should expect the patch at this weekend on their twitter.

2. SnowFox1

SnowFox1 Void-Bound Voyager

Nice see your keep up good work

3. sifuwarrior

sifuwarrior Space Spelunker

Does anyone know if the update coming this weekend will let us aim Spears?

4. Slash23

Slash23 Void-Bound Voyager

I hope it will bring keybindings... it's really unplayable as left handed

Kira7 and Giles like this.
  5. Mantatoe

Mantatoe Void-Bound Voyager

Agree!! Well, kinda....lol. I am not left handed but my left hand is missing 2 fingers. I am missing my left index and and my left pinky. Being able to bind some keys to my multi-button mouse is a 100% must have for me in almost any game! This is a feature I am really hoping for very soon!!

6. Kira7

Kira7 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Many people requested this so of course it should be in the next update, right guys?......maybe?

7. RandomSanity

RandomSanity Seal Broken

It looks like furios koala is now live on steam, in addition to a character wipe

8. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Void-Bound Voyager

Character wipe was communicated before, so no complaining on that one. Still no keybindings possible.

9. Derethevil

Derethevil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. Ttariel

Ttariel Big Damn Hero

So did any mods make it into the update ? just asking

11. Tveohedman

Tveohedman Void-Bound Voyager

Indeed. What mods were added? @_@

12. RandomSanity

RandomSanity Seal Broken

The patch notes say that guards will drop their guns now.. this is not true I just killed a whole town and not one of the guards dropped the guns they were shooting me with

stievo likes this.
  13. timothyhay

timothyhay Orbital Explorer

Is it a world wipe as well as a character wipe? Anyone checked to see if any edits they made on an alpha planet are still there?

14. Sidewinder

As far as I can tell, all Planet Edits are gone to hell.

timothyhay likes this.
  15. GewaltSam

GewaltSam Big Damn Hero

I think they meant dungeon guards.

16. Sidewinder

I just raided an big Apex Lab and one of the guards dropped a weapon. Something like a electro shock weapon, only with higher range. Looks cool at night! =D

17. SaitaM

SaitaM Subatomic Cosmonaut

Regarding farming has anyone noticed any growing speeds oddities? I've spent a good 30-45 min digging on a planet I had planted corn and wheat on and when I got back there they were only stage 2..I searched the pak file in the assets for the wheat and corn growing cycles and seems the timer for each one has not changed however mine didn't get past stage 2 and I went well over each cycles duration in there. And I never left the planet nor went into my ship so the plane wasn't shut down. I had the server opent and can confirm this.

18. LazerusKI

LazerusKI Phantasmal Quasar

we killed a few apex-lab guys and we got two of the lightning-flamethrowers

19. Slash23

Slash23 Void-Bound Voyager

Just did last upgrade and tier10, took me few hours only, playing as right handed (I'm left handed...)

I noticed significant lower fps and some strange slowing windows effect with that patch... if I use windows, with SB opened in background, I have some "5 seconds freeze-lag" every 2 or 3 minutes, never happened before

20. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

From Change log: No more eating bandages and stims, they have their own thing now.

Aww but they were so tasty lol