Digital Soulites Starbound Art: Critter Request Open

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by 1110Soulite, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Kim and Faith

Kim and Faith Astral Cartographer

That's the cutest bunny monster alien thing I've ever seen xD

2. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

My manliness exploded. That bunny is literally the cutest thing I have seen in two years.

3. Noble Pigeon

Noble Pigeon Void-Bound Voyager

Yer goddamn right it's the cutest monstrosity ever! Thanks Soulite!

...Too bad I'll never come across it again since Amestris (and none of my other characters, whaaat) mysteriously vanished. :(

Ah that's all right, I'll find something equally guaranteed to positively murder someone with its cute factor.

4. 1110Soulite

1110Soulite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Added Starbound Boofs, this is a request before the whole critter thing .3.
    [​IMG]

5. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

aww.... that's kinda sad. Good luck finding another tiny little murderer!

6. BBRyuLvl3

BBRyuLvl3 Subatomic Cosmonaut

If you don't mind can you draw my Hylotl Selena Ark and her companion Shadow.
    I also count the crystal on her back as companion as well.
    She fights with a dagger and a 1 handed sword and she has the gravity bubble tech.
    Shadow has an electric ball shot attack. I'll let you choose the pose but i'd prefer some kind of attack pose.

Attached Files:

7. 1110Soulite

[​IMG]
    Added Drawing "Crowleth and Pudge (Pinnacle form Intelligence/Punch)"
    also added attributes to the Pinnacle forms

Pinnacles would Gain 2 Attributes
    Intelligence = interactive, can use weapons,hold items, and follow commands
    Punch= Melee attack boost / able to smash blocks
    Power= Range attack boost
    Speed = boost speed / ride-able
    Wall = High Health, but lower speed
    Tank = Critters that are larger than usual gain both moderate hp and power boost, downside is that they might not fit underground.
    Shield= Moderate Health boost

I'll come up with new ones If I can, or suggest one yourself .3.

8. Falling Tide

Falling Tide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am in.... awe!

That is simple put AMAZING!!

Honestly I love your imagination in how you can see what a pet can possibly be in the future if it did grow up and become stronger

If you wouldn't mind, I might go get some more critters and possibly a weapon and submit them. That is if your fine with it.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  9. 1110Soulite

that sounds alright with me.

10. 1110Soulite

11. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

ERAMGHERD dis is awesome!

THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

12. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

Hi Soulite, if you don't get any request, can you please do a "Background" of the artwork you did of Slice-Singer and Anty ? ONLY if you don't have request yet, if you have well I can wait, but if not I hope it don't mind you ^^...

(Poor english from a french I'm sorry.)
    "EDIT" : About the background black, gray Idc, just for the effect style of Deh Pokeball.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  13. 1110Soulite

Updated drawing Slice-Singer and Anty
    [​IMG]

14. 1110Soulite

Ultra mutant 336 and Brassqund like this.
  15. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Hey Soulite, I'm really, REALLY grateful that you took the time to draw orange Derrick and coral master for me. I'm gonna make a poster with Derrick on it, do you mind if I use your drawing? I'll credit you for it, of course.

16. 1110Soulite

Sure can, thank you for submitting it I had fun drawing it ^.^

Stu and Improved likes this.
  17. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Thanks!

18. 1110Soulite

19. turbonugget

turbonugget Orbital Explorer

Ohhhh, if you don't mind doing mine?

Character's name is Go Ra Im, a college student from the United Republic of Korea who so happened to be one of the few survivors of the Fall of Earth. Despite herself, she returned to the ruins of Pyongyang not too long later, dodging the USCM quarantine and to her dorm. The reason? Go Ra Im had a pet alligator by the name of Willy. Instead of finding a horrible mutant monstrosity ready to bite her face off, the medtech student only found a horrible, mutant monstrosity that was still very much her pet. Just...changed.

[​IMG]

As an aside: Willy has the ability to breathe fire.

Thanks so much if you get the time to do this!

20. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

That was a great backstory!!!