1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

soo...no update yet?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Rhafyk, Jul 28, 2014.

?

Really care about their customers?

1. Yes, they are working hard...

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nope.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhafyk

Rhafyk Poptop Tamer

well, i think i waste 2 early acces on this, im just showing my dissapointing on this "good game", as a customer..... dont care about be muted by moderators, just need to show my opinion as others.... RIP StarBound, me and my gf will search other games meanwhile, meaby see you the next year...

(yeah sorry my english, im just from chile.... )

Vanishing likes this.
  2. Marianne Asteri

Marianne Asteri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I suppose you haven't been reading the blog posts then.

Serenity likes this.
  3. Cervani

Cervani Master Chief

I think he meant more along the line of an "official" update, and not one of the nightly ones that could screw your game/world/character. That's primarily what's keeping me from doing nightly builds, because I don;t want to work for 8 hours and then lose everything.

4. Dragcun

Dragcun Subatomic Cosmonaut

It will come when it comes...yes it has been a LLLOONNGG time since the last update but at least they are telling us what they are working on. Most pre order games I know don't even do that. As far as I know they never promised a set timeframe for updates anyway. So we don't we just sit back, relax, and maybe give the these guys a break, programing a game cant be easy and I am sure they just want to make sure everything functions as good as its can before they give it to us

Serenity and Halogen002 like this.
  5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Thanks for your ongoing support up until this point, but we really don't need another thread on this topic. Hope you and your girlfriend find a few good games to make up for your disappointment.

Serenity, Untrustedlife and Lora Grim like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.