Pixel Segolia's Pixel Glyphs

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Segolia, Nov 18, 2012.

1. A.K.A: Fan Art

Due to positive feedback from some of my work, I've decided to make a thread to showcase some of the starbound character pixel art I do in my spare time. I do this only occasionally for fun and also to improve my ability (particularly in animating). Following on from this, I am not taking requests at this time.

I don't have a whole lot to show off at the moment but I hope you enjoy what I do have. I will update the thread as I make more things

Planned things (which may or may not be completed):
    -Extracting the characters from my avatars. I made the characters for use in the avatars and consequently I don't have a separate image of the characters used in them to display here
    -Commissar character standing in a pose: bolter, power sword, cape blowing in wind?
    -An OC (original character). Need some better ideas first

And finally:
    Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to or did not participate in the creation of the starbound character template. I am merely using the template for my own art. All character's belong to the respective owners... etc., etc. (I really hope no-one has a complaint of this nature)

So without further ado:

Snow Pirate (Lost Planet 2):
    Technically a mercenary but meh...
    [​IMG]

Commissar (Warhammer 40000):
    Transparent! Also, the hat is kinda wonky
    [​IMG]

Animated Things:
    Spoiler'd so the page isn't filled with flashy things
    actual size:
    [​IMG]

Enlarged:
    [​IMG]

Animated Enlarged:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]

Animated Enlarged:
    [​IMG]

And a final little notice - I'm away for a week beginning Monday, so don't expect to see this updated for a little while.

2. Julimarie

Julimarie Void-Bound Voyager

That Snow Pirate <3 i had so much fun with Lost Planet 2 ! Good Job dude :)

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

That's pretty awesome. :megusta: I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.