[SBTV] StarBoundTV - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Sizzle, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

StarboundTV ([​IMG]) is a group of Starbound dedicated youtubers. Our main goal is to bring you the very latest and greatest Starbound videos and go just that extra length to make them enjoyable and fun to watch.

On top of being a youtube channel however, we also will be streaming live on our Twitch, given regular updates about latest features on our webpage, chatting it up with team members and friends on our forums, helping you all out with some handy information in our wiki (currently a bit empty), as well as kicking back and relaxing on our public server (TBA).

Name: Sizzle (Jyles)
    Role: Owner/Founder
    About Me: Hi, I'm Sizzle. You might remember me from such self-help videos as "Smoke Yourself Thin", and "Get Confident, Stupid".

Name: Frosty Bubbles
    Role: Acting of the Voice, Bubble Management, Rejected American Idol Contestent
    About Me: Im a 7337 xXx3601@dd3RSt@1LYYCr0ssMaPTom@hAWkSh@dowSn!p3RN00bKIll3rMoaBQu@ckSc0p3KIl3rxXx...you got a problem with me....1v1 me.

Name: MiMM
    Role: Director, Livestreamer, Webmaster
    About Me: Soup? I play games and try to take over SBTV. And I'm all out of games to play.

Name: Dub (Dubology)
    Role: Musician
    About Me: Yo what up this yo boy Dub, Imma get this straight, Im the Commander of the Wub Wubs, and you? Nothing.

Name: Kosh_Burger
    Role: Voice Actor, Editor, Melon God, and part time vcr salesman
    About Me: Im a man of many words, none of which mean anything, I enjoy anime, making voices, Watermelons, talking to people, long walks on the beach, and catgirls.. It makes me really, REALLY sad that I can't hug every single catgirl in the world. I Just really like catgirls

[​IMG]

The video you see below was chosen to be a feature video on our forum thread. The videos that get featured here are a personally favourite of our own. They are all made by SBTV.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click images to go to series playlist.​
    [​IMG]
    Heres a collection of useful links to our other sites and networks. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Running competitions, hosting websites and servers is sometimes tough on our pockets. StarboundTV is however a non-for-profit organisation and uses a lot of our own money to pay for the expenses.

If you would like to help us with our production of Starbound videos then please just out some of the ways you can purchase things for yourself that will help fund us as well!

Simply subscribing to our channel helps us out a lot!
    Buy our stickers, shirts and other items!
    Buy VIP on our servers (coming soon)
    Use these images to help promote us! (coming soon)
    Simply Donate to us!
    Try this avatar on for size!
    Use our emoticon to spread the word! [​IMG]
    (All proceeds will go towards hosting our website, server and helping to pay for giveaways and competitions!)

[​IMG]

(We currently do not need any new recruits to the team, however we do plan to recruit in the future so please keep an eye on this space)

2. Algraud

Algraud Space Hobo

I wish you luck, Adventurer!

3. ckelley421

ckelley421 Orbital Explorer

I think this is a wonderful idea! Best of luck. We are here to support you! I would personally love to help!

4. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

Haha thanks very much guys :)

Hopefully i'll have some content for everyone soon enough!

5. Good luck with your videos. <3

KillerGoose likes this.
  6. Jermex

Jermex The Stampede Forum Moderator

Sounds like a great idea. Let me know if you need any help ^_^.

7. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for the support guys! I am now looking for people to join the team! :)

8. chilloman

chilloman Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I would like to join SBTV!
    Name(IGN): chilloman
    Forum Name: chilloman
    Position i'm after: Director
    My previous experience: I've made a lot of Minecraft cinematics. I have a lot of knowlegde with video editing (Adobe Premiere). I also have knowlege on filmtechniques.
    Some of my work:

I hope to join the team, and help out!
    -chilloman

9. ckelley421

ckelley421 Orbital Explorer

Name or future IGN: Chris
    Forum name: ckelley421
    Country you are currently living in: USA
    Position you're after: researcher/voice actor
    Previous experience in this position: None
    Example of your work:

10. xBGxShadowZ

xBGxShadowZ Space Hobo

Name or future IGN: Jared / xBGxShadowZ
    Forum name: xBGxShadowZ
    Country you are currently living in: United States
    Position you're after: Artist
    Previous experience in this position: Minecraft skinning, Pixel art, Duck tape art (IRL), Garrys mod / CSS Sprays.
    Example of your work: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Blaxxr

Blaxxr Intergalactic Tourist

Name or future IGN: Blaxxr
    Forum name: Blaxxr
    Position you're after: Graphic Design stuff. Im good with Logos and Typography.
    Previous experience in this position: 3 years of school. A lot of video editing on my free time (Vegas).
    Example of your work: Dont want to post public, message me if interested.

12. Occi

Occi Aquatic Astronaut

Name or future IGN: Occi
    Forum name: Occi
    Country you are currently living in: North America
    Position you're after Im not exactly sure if this would be a position but id like to keep people up to date on events maybe if you guys had them or giving out notice(or mod a forum if you guys make one :p)
    Previous experience in this position: Done organization for Twitch Tv streamers' events

If i don't make it still good look to you guys! Ill be watching almost everything you guys make in the future!

13. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

Name or future IGN: Clockwork, Zeus

Forum name: Clockwork
    Country you are currently living in: North America
    Position you're after: Information Gathering, Video editing, Script writing, Directing, Social network managing.
    Previous experience in this position: I can't think of anything that has to do with information gathering. I'm not very proud of any of the video editing I've done, but I think I could help do that.
    Example of your work: Nothing that I can really show. I can list off every currently announced feature of starbound, but that's not very helpful when a simple google search will answer most questions. There really is nothing I have, but I promise I'll be able to do something useful.

14. MiMMFace

MiMMFace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Name or future IGN: MiMMFace
    Forum name: MiMMFace
    Country you are currently living in: United States
    Position you're after: Director(Mod Reviews and Let's Plays, or Newscaster)
    Previous experience in this position: I use to do a gaming podcast and a couple Let's Plays when I was younger.
    Example of your work: Nothing I'd like to show off without embarrassing myself.

15. Dubology

Dubology Big Damn Hero

We can use lots of help guys! Like...lots. And if you do you get cookies! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Jyles likes this.
  16. Jermex

Jermex The Stampede Forum Moderator

Awww heck I'll apply.

Name or future IGN: JermEx
    Forum name: JermEx
    Country you are currently living in: Canada (The province of Newfoundland)
    Position you're after: Directing, voice acting, writing, editing?
    Previous experience in this position: Wrote for www.NLgamer.ca for a year or so. Did some voice over work for a short film.
    Example of your work: A short film I acted in and did the Voice-over for. Much of the writing I did for NLgamer.ca has been lost in the websites transition and I haven't been involved with the site since I left it. (you can e-mail the webmaster for the details if you require a reference)

FixelPixel and (deleted member) like this.
  17. tys252

tys252 Space Hobo

Name of Future IGN: tys252
    Forum name: tys252
    Country you are currently living in: The United States of America.
    Position you're after: Event coordinator and moderator in said events, and possibly video content creator.
    Previous experience in this position: A coordinator in my guild back in WoW, streaming and my old Youtube.

18. Dubology

Dubology Big Damn Hero

Jyles likes this.
  19. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

hey im excited to see this video but it wont let me :)

20. MrHiggintop

MrHiggintop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes sorry it was still processing. It was at 95% so I thought it'd be okay to put it here, but now it should work fine. I didn't have any proper background so I just used a gradient, I just threw the video together in 30 mins or so.