1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Ridiculous Items! Post yours today!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by AlistorStrange, Dec 28, 2013.

1. AlistorStrange

AlistorStrange Void-Bound Voyager

I found this Legendary weapon... off a big bad I found deep in a planet I was mining out in the X Sector, it's a Grenade Launcher. That fires out little piggies with lit sticks of What looks like dynamite strapped to their back.

I don't... this game...

Anyways, if anyone else has found a silly item they absolutely love, let me know! :rofl: Pleeeeease!

RauschGames and zortbg like this.
  2. zortbg

zortbg Cosmic Narwhal

Lol, can you post a screenshot of that grenade launcher, please? :)

3. OgreCasteel

OgreCasteel Space Spelunker

surprisingly common this patch...

Piglauncher.jpg

Exxil3d, Jco, RauschGames and 4 others like this.
  4. NBear

NBear Space Penguin Leader

Dear god. We fly space ships with FTL engines but yet we strap dynamite to cute little piggies to use as weapons D:

Radiophone likes this.
  5. Radiophone

Radiophone Hey, You!

Hey, we don't have exploding pigs today. This truly is the future. I'd love to have a gun like that in real life. If I go hunting off season, I can blame the senseless killing on the pig.

Toady, Exxil3d, WoxandWarf and 2 others like this.
  6. Potato Shogun

Potato Shogun Big Damn Hero

I like the future.

7. Shasow

Shasow Space Spelunker

I stole a Xmas tree...

[​IMG]

8. Traijan

Traijan Cosmic Narwhal

Never thought that I'd find a crappy Legendary weapon but there it is.
    3DPS.
    Oh yeah it's special ability is to shoot out some weird item when you swing it. I'm almost positive that the thing it shoots out is the logo from another game or game developer etc.
    My first legendary weapon and it turns out to suck. LOL Just my luck, LOL
    [​IMG]
    Edit, the thing it shoots out reminds me a lot of the Stardock company logo.

Gotcha! likes this.
  9. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

wait, if the dps is a minus number, does that mean you would heal a monster by that amount?
    then again doubt it would work that way.

10. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Lol I think the decimals broke at the christmas tree... I saw exactly this number multiple times already in MANY different games already...

Also those horrible random item names they got sometimes... seriously TerrorHorror... WTF is that name?

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

___MeRliN___ likes this.
  12. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

13. AlistorStrange

Oh wow, I was not expecting to see this many people respond to my thread. Anyone find the Rare Grenade launcher that fires exploding robot mice?

14. Orzel

Orzel Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, it's fun.
    [​IMG]

15. hakari

hakari Subatomic Cosmonaut

it's negative because the data format for displaying DPS is in capable of handing a number that big, so it warps around into negative number. It has no effect on the actual damage.

16. KuramaFox

KuramaFox Subatomic Cosmonaut

My first legendary weapon, which I just got last night from my starter world (was some large miniboss thing on the other side of the world) is some sort of cloud-sword thing.

Better then the iron broadsword I made, AND it shoots out a shotgun spray of bubbles when swung.

Mildly disappointed after going into a topic where people started mentioning things that just made me realize how early I still am in the game (yeah, just got yesterday).

17. AlistorStrange

Trust me, when you get to other sectors there are green items you can find that have some pretty awesome effects. Some of the guns you can get feel like they're firing magic spells instead of ammunition sometimes. :rofl:

18. hijinks

hijinks Subatomic Cosmonaut

One time I found a piece of pie in an Apex Library (it was called American Pie). Turns out by eating the thing, it fully regenerated my health, made me able to jump higher, it increased my attack damage, and it had an animation of me on FIRE. It's so random.... o_O

BitHorizon and RauschGames like this.
  19. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

I managed to find a machine pistol that shoots rounds that are delayed for a few seconds and then whizz off instantly, but nothing that's ridiculous.

I'm telling Bacon on you!

20. NO! DON'T USE THE PIGGIES AS WEAPONS! :chrono:

DerJonason, RauschGames and Doublejho like this.