1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for certain block textures. (Please read I need your help!)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Misteropie, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Misteropie

Misteropie Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! I am new around here, the forums, and Chucklefish in general. I've only known about Starbound for two days and I already want to buy the game. But I have looked in a lot of places and I have not for the life of me been able to find textures for certain blocks. I know I could probably just watch some live streams over again and pause the video to take a screenshot of one thing. But I'm really not that good with things. So I've decided to come to the community of ChuckleFish/Starbound Forums and request a few textures. To make a kind of... signature or other thing. Just an image really. And if I am able to make it of course I will be editing this post to have it in it.

But lets get to the point though. The few textures that I am looking for are:
    • Background Wooden Planks (Woot can almost do this!)
    • Foreground Wooden planks (Found some! Doing good!)
    • Background Glass
    • Foreground Glass
    • Wooden Chair (Yay! Thank you Mianso!)
    • Any type of hanging light (Whoopie! thanks for the help Firceflame)
    • Table furnishings (Flowers, Bowls, Etc. Found some on a recent thread still looking.)
    • And last but not least a Furnace/Stove. (Again, thanks Firce!)
    Anyways, if you can get them please post them on this thread. Whenever I finish my little project. (Hopefully soon! ;)) If you like it, I might be able to make something for you! Of course, it will be free. No charge. This is just a bit of fun I am trying to have before the games release. I don't know why I don't wait 'till it comes out to just take a screeny. But I'm the kind of guy that overcomplicates things at times. Well at this point I'm rambling.... Just can't wait. So.. I hope to talk with whoever soon!

P.S. If this is in the wrong forum subsection, please inform me and I will move it. (If possible.) Also, It's about 4 am for me so..... sorry for all the mistakes if any... ._.

Silver86 and SPARTEN1337 X13 like this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

It's actually Chucklefish.

It is, actually. Should probably go in Suggestions. But if you just leave it, a moderator will move it for you.

No, I think I misread your post. You should be fine here.

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  3. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

You might want to search something in this thread.

The first post however is outdated so you'll need to look through the pages.

4. Misteropie

Thanks! (For that.... typo.. <3) But how would it go under suggestions? I was asking for kind people to see if they could find some textures... Thats why I put it under general discussion. But we will see.

5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

It wouldn't go under Suggestions, actually. It was just me misreading your post. I thought you wanted that stuff added to the game.

6. Misteropie

I can not thank you enough! Time to dig through that thread... I will however leave this thread open for a bit.. See if a few more people find a few more things...

Mianso likes this.
  7. Misteropie

Found a few of what I needed, however I am still looking for about half of them.... Updating list now..

8. Misteropie

Found another thing! :D
    This: 4hy3go.jpg
    And this very nice wood, I'm happy now! ;P

9. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

likes for every body!

10. Supergeek

Supergeek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Watching this thread...

11. EpsilonEagle256

EpsilonEagle256 Pangalactic Porcupine

Excuse the non-transparency, hope this helped :)

12. The more variety the better we can create unique stuff! :love:
    But i hope more for interactive items than more textures.

13. Misteropie

Thank you two for the help! (Other thread, still help though! :D)

14. Fierceflame

Fierceflame Phantasmal Quasar

Lol i recognize that, ripped it out, and edited it from the pictures from the main site.
    Posted it earlier in the sprites thread. ;)