Complete Pre-Christmas RPG Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by Barl0we, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barl0we

Barl0we Phantasmal Quasar

[Edit]

Sorry about the delay!

The winners are SilentGuy and Bloodyfingers. Your Humble gift links are in a PM :)

Hi people!

It's been a while since I was active on these forums, so I decided to do a giveaway for my return.

The theme is RPG's. There are these games on the line (all Steam games):

* Knights of Pen & Paper +1
    * Unrest

The rules:

Post what race other than Human from any RPG (MMO's count) you would want to be, if given the choice, and why that would be your choice. Include which game you want in your post.

The winners will be chosen one week from now, on December 3rd. Winners will get a PM with their key afterwards.

-Barl0we

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    rhomboid likes this.
  2. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

If I could be any race I would probably be a Hobbit/Halfling.

I'm all for a relaxed, carefree life where nothing in life is serious. If my life would be anything like Hobbits/Halfling I would probably just chill with my family friends. A Hobbit's life span is longer than a human so I'd have even more time to relax. Even though there are other races with long life spans (namely Elves), I personally feel like the life of the Hobbit is the only one I would sincerely enjoy. Heck even if it were shorter I would still pick it.

Auraknight likes this.
  3. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

To be fair, I wanted to be a Hanar from Mass Effect.

They just seem like this pacific, passive creature that speaks directly into your mind, but if you read the lore, there's actually a Hanar spectre.
    Those things know how to kick asses, somehow. There's even reports of Hanars mating with Asari. They know how to get the ladies too.

That all on top of being extremely polite and intelligent. And looking like a floating Jellyfish.

Oh right, knights of pen & paper +1

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  4. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

I would be a cat from Warriors. Or any cat race. Cats.
    I want to be a kitty.
    Meow.

i'm not entering >> I just want to be a kitty

5. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

I'd love to be a pokemon in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Preferably Lucario/riolu, but giving the majority don't offer that, I'd seriously settle for Squirtle)
    Why? Because I love the diversity, and ecology of Pokemon. How everyone has something they need to be afraid of. In the PMD thing specifically, how everyone can get together, and help eachother to live in a world that is always changing,

(I'd love 'The knight of pen and paper +1 Please ^&^)

rhomboid likes this.
  6. loiiolool

loiiolool Big Damn Hero

I would love to be a Witcher from The Witcher series. Just being able to hunt monsters and gain tons of money from it sounds cool. Also, I get to shoot fire from my hands. :D
    I'd like to get Unrest, please!

7. SilentGuy

SilentGuy Big Damn Hero

I want to be an Elf from, well, any medieval, fantasy RPG like Skyrim or something.
    The fact that I have pointed ears and I can shoot arrows quite well makes me want to just climb onto trees and shoot stuff. :p
    I would like to get Unrest.

8. SeaMichelle

SeaMichelle Some Sort of Weird Fish Princess

You didn't say that licensed MMOs don't count.
    I choose Klingons. I want to be a Klingon. And, because they're a race in Star Trek Online, it counts. :D
    Every time I get an urge to be feral and crazy, I have a lust for combat and control. Watching Klingons in the second generation Trek shows makes me really want to be on one of their ships, cheering after a glorious battle and partaking in some bloodwine and chanting. I own a replica Klingon disruptor pistol and a miniature bat'leth sword that I use for opening boxes at work. Every use makes me feel powerful.

Knights of Pen & Paper +1, please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.