Pixel Pixel Tutorial (Pixelize your own characters)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by XRiZUX, May 15, 2013.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Yep!

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Nope.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Needs more spice...

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

Hey guys!

Okay so I made an awesome video for you guys, to try and help you out with making your own unique characters. I will make more videos about this to help you out if there are a lot of questions asked about this subject, right now I'm just going to show you the basic stuff. :DD

All the downloads are completely free and there are no viruses so you don't have to worry about that. :p

I hope this helped you guys out, if you guys need a little more help then I will gladly make another video to show you some nice stuff you can do with the program. Just let me know guys, and it would be awesome if you posted some unique characters in the thread, that would be awesome. :mwahaha:

2. Aimox

Aimox Big Damn Hero

You need to be a bit louder.

EDIT: otherwise awesome video!

3. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. :)

4. Xefs

Xefs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please try to stay on topic, and make posts that contribute to the discussion

On-topic: This is super awesome, if I ever pick up spriting again, I'll be sure to use this!

EDIT: Dang it, I necro'ed again, sorry guys :facepalm:

5. squibbles

squibbles Pangalactic Porcupine

put simply you can do this far easier by getting the resources from the player resources thread. (its stickied to the top of fan art) then you just use a pencil tool to draw the new stuff on top. if youre using photoshop turn off antialaising (or however you spell it) and it also helps if you draw each new peice of clothing ect on a different layer.

6. Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov Ketchup Robot

Someone please delete this post, its so useless.

I have gimp 2.8, but I use Hexels for my pixel art.

but good video!

7. Connermint

Connermint Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks now i can use this for my normal art and my pixel art