Paradise

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Dunham18, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Dunham18

Dunham18 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i am not good at greeting so lets get straight to the point shall we?
    The Paradise is a underground place found in places where there are not alot of villages and all sorts of civilization.
    The Paradise is guarded with all kinds of Golems that are made of material found in the wild (trees,rocks,ground,ect)
    To get in to the Paradise is not a easy task if you try to break in there is a stone which protects theParadise so you cant break in.The only way to get in is if you wipe out a few groups of Hunters to get the quest you have to talk with the Golem who is guarding the Paradise.If you complete the quest you get a prize and the access to the paradise the prize is usually a weapon of the Golems type.Inside the Paradise is a magician and you can talk to the magician for quests which give you magic items.In the paradise is a bed for you to rest in and tons of fruit and vegetables (berries,carrots,potatoes,etc) But there is a limited amount of the food from the start you have 25 total fruit and vegetables each day 3 are added.There is allso a pet you can get the baby Golem the Golem you get is the same type as the Golem who was guarding the place. He can carry 10 items and be quite a tank.

This was it for the idea if you want you can make art of it for me. Love ya guys Bye! :)

2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. Dunham18

Dunham18 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you see 2 posts called paradise i couldnt edit the last one so i made a new thread :D