1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Novakid+ 1.4

playable mod race of the Novakid/Anodynes

1. It looks like some sort of web error is preventing me from posting any updates to this mod :cry:

Anyhow, I can at least post a link to it here.

2. bunsly

bunsly Space Spelunker

For some reason Novakid+ won't appear in the Extended Character menu

3. DapperPhantom

DapperPhantom Void-Bound Voyager

i don't know what i'm doing wrong. I put it in my giraffe_storage and when i go to play my starbound crashes and its the only mod besides the character menu expansion.

Does it not work with the current update?

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

It is an "Outdated Mod" for a reason. Specifically, that reason is that the Novakid are already in the vanilla game, so Bietol felt no need to update the mod which added them into the game before they were added into vanilla. Now, there is Novaskin.

DapperPhantom likes this.
  5. DapperPhantom

DapperPhantom Void-Bound Voyager

bummer, i really like there novakids better. i got the novaskin its really nice ♥

6. TheHexer

TheHexer Void-Bound Voyager

Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get()
    It gives this error when i play starbound.
    I'm playing on v.Glad Giraffe.

7. Mackinz

If you are using other mods besides this one, I'd check those first. This is a series of edits to image files that should be generally compatible with any changes to vanilla Starbound.

8. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

This mod is WAY outdated. The actual Novakids have been added, so there's no point in keeping this up-to-date.
    Instead, try Novaskin, which gives the Vanilla novakids the appearance and respawn animation of this mod.

9. Mackinz

Oh, this is the Novakid+ thread, not the Novaskin thread... derp. Explains a lot.

Still wondering why people are installing this mod when vanilla Starbound has Novakid already.

10. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

People probably just like these ones more.
    Which I can agree with. Vanilla Novakid look boring, and so much of their stuff is placeholder that it isn't even funny, and this remedies the respawn animation and the appearance problems.
    Oh, and the train in this mod is way cooler. That's something Novaskin doesn't give, unfortunately.

11. Zeltrax

Zeltrax Orbital Explorer

Can the cool death animation be added to steam workshop please?