1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Novakid- New starbound race

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ZangooseSlash, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Jack Cooper

Jack Cooper Space Spelunker

Are they released yet?

2. KaZe_DaRKWIND

KaZe_DaRKWIND Big Damn Hero

No, and you shouldn't necro.
    They're close though.

3. Jack Cooper

Jack Cooper Space Spelunker

sorry man im super hyped for them!

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

They're in the nightly builds, but at the moment most of their racial content consists of just placeholders from other races. The devs are still working on the unique assets, like ships and equipment.

5. Skoogie123

Skoogie123 Space Hobo

Sweet! And I thought my favorite was Hylotl.

6. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Isent it better that he necro's a old thread then creates a new one? (We do tell people to use the damn search function all the time, this guy did).

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

It really depends on the necro and the thread. If the necro is on topic, and the thread still relevant, all's good. If the necro is off-topic (i.e. "lol old thread") or the topic irrelevant (say, if it's referring to content from a previous version that has since been altered), then it usually warrants a close (and possible warning for the necroer, if they were off-topic). The real problem comes from people going off-topic to berate the necroer. The only warning I ever received was for doing exactly that.

Arch-Mage Zandor likes this.
  8. [Yellow]

[Yellow] Phantasmal Quasar

Wow, this thread is old...
    But I just want to confirm that glowy cowboy (gas?) aliens are the best types of aliens.

9. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

Slightly off-topic, but could you stick to using normal-coloured text? Here's what your post looks like for me:
    [​IMG]

10. [Yellow]

[Yellow] Phantasmal Quasar

Oh wow, I had no idea. Didn't know there were alternative themes, so I though it looked like this for everyone:
    [​IMG]