1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Not able to beam down to a planet.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Jaxson, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaxson

Jaxson Yeah, You!

So before the little update you guys did, I was able to "beam down" on the first try. Now it takes like 20 times to actually get down to my planet.

Sincerely,

Jaxson.

2. Seracain

Seracain Space Hobo

I too had a issue beaming down to my starting planet. I suspect because I built a small house where I first beamed down. When I try to beam down from the spaceship's teleporter pad, I reappear back on the pad instead of on the planet. If I instead teleport down from the front of the ship, it works fine and I appear beside the house. I've had no issues beaming down on other planets so far.

3. Jaxson

Jaxson Yeah, You!

I've tried doing that and also I didn't build a house right where I spawn so I'm just really confused, a buddy of mine suggested to try creating a new character so that's what I'm going to try and do to fix the problem.

4. Toonix

Toonix Orbital Explorer

This is the main issue that I've encountered so far. Beaming from ship frequently ends at the ship and not the planet. It can take quite a few tries to actually reach the planet, and no I don't think this is an issue where something is in the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.