1. Lose your pre-order key? Try using Humble's key resender. Also, please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support/

Bug/Issue Not able to beam down to a planet.

Discussion in 'In-Game & Billing Support' started by Jaxson, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
This thread is has not been replied to for more than 90 days.

Bug/Issue Not able to beam down to a planet.

Discussion in 'In-Game & Billing Support' started by Jaxson, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Jaxson

Jaxson Yeah, you!

So before the little update you guys did, I was able to "beam down" on the first try. Now it takes like 20 times to actually get down to my planet.

Sincerely,

Jaxson.
    • Seracain

Seracain Space Hobo

I too had a issue beaming down to my starting planet. I suspect because I built a small house where I first beamed down. When I try to beam down from the spaceship's teleporter pad, I reappear back on the pad instead of on the planet. If I instead teleport down from the front of the ship, it works fine and I appear beside the house. I've had no issues beaming down on other planets so far.
      • Jaxson

Jaxson Yeah, you!

I've tried doing that and also I didn't build a house right where I spawn so I'm just really confused, a buddy of mine suggested to try creating a new character so that's what I'm going to try and do to fix the problem.
        • Toonix

Toonix Orbital Explorer

This is the main issue that I've encountered so far. Beaming from ship frequently ends at the ship and not the planet. It can take quite a few tries to actually reach the planet, and no I don't think this is an issue where something is in the way.
          Thread Status:
          This thread is has not been replied to for more than 90 days.