Modding Help [solved][nightly] modded races not showing up in character creation screen.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by C0bra5, Dec 19, 2014.

1. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i might have missed something since i wasn't active since a month, but i can't get the game to select my races anymore. it worked before(1 month ago) and now this is what i see on the buttons.
    Sans titre.png
    the buttons does not select any of the modded races and acts just like if the races weren't there.

this is a screen form a starboud version with the same mod a month ago
    Sans titre2.png

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Best Answer
    i found why... in the charcreation.config.patch i needed to add the statements to add the races in speciesOrdering array

3. Wall of Knowledge

Wall of Knowledge Cosmic Narwhal

Did you make sure that you had the latest versions of both mods, and that they were compatible with the latest nightlies? The second screenshot is for v.Rampaging Koala, while the first is for v.Upbeat Giraffe.

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i made the mod and yes it is compatible with the nightly both screenshot where taken in the nightly environment, the problem that i don't understand is why is not doing annything... a month ago it was doing fine and not it doesn't do anything.
    i've also tried with some other mod that adds races and all the mods i tested did not gave me the same result.

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Best Answer
    i found why... in the charcreation.config.patch i needed to add the statements to add the races in speciesOrdering array

6. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Its always the small things