Night Fox Dynamics. Vanish with us.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by NightLight, Mar 10, 2013.

1. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Hello. I would like to assign a ship to be destroyed. Do not let anything that gets within 4 light years of the location come into contact with organic life (or anything else for that matter)
    I would destroy it myself, but the ship has...adapted to my methods of destruction. Payment, location of the ship, and details of why I need to destroy it are encrypted onto the DNA of the new insugakuas fefletin you ordered from the HSVIA colonies.

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ohh god, what happened? Have you tried the Foundations fleet of CX-4's? Oh boy, something has gone wrong, hasnt it...

3. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

No need to worry. Just stay away from the ship....Wait why is one of your ships heading towards it! Stop that ship IMMEDIATELY gravityflux!!

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*transmission corruted*
    Wha... Oh dear go... ahhh

((Sorry for RPing on your thread Night! Couldnt help!))

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

NIGHT SEND THAT SHIP WITH THE WEAPON I ORDERED IMMEDIATELY!!! I WILL PAY YOU THREE TIMES WHAT WE AGREED ON BUT DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ((Ya im sorry too but it is gravityflux's fault...he went to the ship...I told him not to!))

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Get outa ma face you distorted thing! Ah good communication reestablished. These things look like.... they have been infected by TWerK-271. An advanced form.
    (( gonna stop rping on your page now!))

7. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((sorry for this last thing))
    Well at least they're gone.
    By the way they weren't infected by TWerK-271, those were TWerK-271. Some may have looked different from others, but it was just that they were different genders.
    TWerK-271 is the advanced form of TWerK. Your pixels have been sent night.

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

And Night? 50000 px from me. Because you saved me. :speechless:

9. NightLight

NightLight Void-Bound Voyager

Night Fox Dynamics apologises for the time disparity. The situation is being rectified as we speak.

OPERATIVE DISPERSED

The Ship should be spare parts in moments... One moment... We are experiencing technical difficulties...

Automated Service System Shut down. Error Code: 21B. Contacting CEO... Please wait...

Harnackam, is there anything else we should know about this ship and its content? Error code 21B is one of the highest grade shutdowns we have experienced. I have lost contact with my operative and I'm not reading his ships tracking module any more.

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Okay. Its bad. Really bad.

((To know more, go to page two on my corporations page.))

11. NightLight

If my operative has come into contact with these "Twerk" creatures, what has become of him?

12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

This is an advanced version. In older versions, he would either be murdered horribly or assimilated. My hand has been forced. Initiating Protocol Alpha Alpha Zeta Gamma Prime. Evacuate all other significant offices and operatives you have in that universal quadrant. You have ten hours. I am sorry.

13. NightLight

Gravity Flux... You can't. I have too much invested in this quadrant. Give me that 10 hours and tell me how I can stop this. I have a group of operatives including myself at the ready. I will not let this quadrant be a black spot on a nav system.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alright. Fleet delayed. To pass the time I shall explain Protocol Alpha Alpha Zeta Gamma Prime. Would you like that?

15. NightLight

No. I need to know EVERY scrap of intel you have on this strain of TWerK-271.

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I will then. But info on the latest version will come from Harnackam. I have asked him to come here

17. NightLight

Good, we need every man we can muster on this. I won't lose what so many people have worked so hard to build.

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Anyways, TWerK were a series of experiments by an unknown species (harnackam comes from this species) They are terrifying. They are capable of adapting to anything. They have unseen strength and can assimilate others.

19. NightLight

So, chances are my man didn't survive the encounter. Obviously there's no known cure, or you wouldn't want to destroy this entire quadrant. Are we able to synthesise one in the 10 hours we have?

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Harnackam can, possibly. I hope he gets here. do you have any good scientists who knows medicine and biology? We should start now!
    I know some medicine and biology, so come on!