1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

New NPC Race?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Kastor, Jan 28, 2014.

1. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

It's from avian examines.

2. cyrus1254

cyrus1254 Space Spelunker

N
    Not sure. Haven't found any traveling around the 'verse in the new update.

3. effynanas

effynanas Space Hobo

i've never found them spawning naturally in game, but their stuff has definitely existed in the files for the last few stables. i found their clothing with the creative mode mod; it's all called "replace", i think the description was "replace", and their icon was just an astronaut helmet, like a bunch of other unimplemented stuff- such as a face hugger item and some scorpion hat thing i found, which are prolly just silly cosmetics being made.

they were red, but they're definitely the same thing. they didn't look this bunny like before, so i'm not sure if those are supposed to be bunny ears or horns. it's weird that they sometimes say apex lines, because most of the unfinished stuff seems to default to human lines/sounds/descriptions.

i'm too lazy to sift through the entire creative mod list just to see if there's any new stuff to do with them but it's definitely interesting :lickitung:

4. Treldent-02

Treldent-02 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It seem's like they're just Apex' with disguise's on, i guess they're hiding from the Miniknog
    EDIT: Awfully sorry, didn't see the date on this post