Most Random Comment Wins.... GO!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Valan, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Valan, welcome to our nice community! ;)

I'm Mr.Bacon, the Official Bacon of Starbound. If you ever need some Bacon, just Call Me! :proper:

2. Welcome aboard ! Hope you will enjoy the randomness here :3

3. Solvandus

Solvandus Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]

Protect me, cone!
    *SMACK*
    Agh, watch it!!
    You watch it! TT__TT

P.S. Ello' and welcome aboard~!

vonbenja likes this.
  4. EvilPerson

EvilPerson Void-Bound Voyager

Even Grand Obama cookies won't stop me from completing this French pizza since I admire Unicorns, but only on Saturdays.

5. Timey Wimey, Wibbly Wobbly stuff. Welcome to the forums!

6. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Welcome to the forums

I'm T-rex, the Official Dino of Starbound. If you ever need some Blood, just Call Me! :proper:

7. JFKDASLF.png

I am the cheese.

8. Soppsau

Soppsau Void-Bound Voyager

Dude, parsek. Why shoudl Pat go fill it up. Cookie of course. no.. no no. yes low down. dolphiiin. Mt Slenty do the dissapointment noah is here How so?.! BVut, remebmer: There is no reason to fear it op is here oops resident evli is gogo the clown. yeah.

[​IMG]

9. Maoraw

Maoraw Space Spelunker

Funky pencil sharpener detected in a nearby coconut plant, it has to be the new coca cola light, as there is many vitamins that keeps you sane from all the plotholes which lies within the surface between the bungalow of Mordor, and the little cage which size is dependant on Winnie The Pooh

10. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

LOL GUISE LOOK AT ME I'M SO LE RANDOM xD DO YOU SEE HOW UNIQUE I AM

Soppsau likes this.
  11. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

A valley in its broadest geographic sense is also known as a dale. A valley through which a river runs may also be referred to as a vale. A small, secluded, and often wooded valley is known as a dell or in Scotland as a glen. A wide, flat valley through which a river runs is known in Scotland as astrath. A mountain cove is a small valley, closed at one or both ends, in the central or southern Appalachian Mountains which sometimes results from the erosion of a geologic window. A small valley surrounded by mountains or ridges is sometimes known as a hollow. A deep, narrow valley is known as a cwm (also spelled combe or coombe). Similar geological structures, such as canyons, ravines, gorges, gullies, and kloofs, are not usually referred to as valleys.

12. Swag

Swag Space Hobo

SO MUCH SWAG IN THIS THREAD!

13. vonbenja

vonbenja Scruffy Nerf-Herder

IIIZAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

14. Ameb

Ameb Subatomic Cosmonaut

Welcome Valan

Random penguin:
    [​IMG]

Valan likes this.
  15. Midnight Heart

Midnight Heart Title Not Found

16. frostybubbles

frostybubbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

poptarts on with the tomato fairy:catface: kats

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Oh hello! I'm so happy to see you that I could tear your intestines out. Hey, did you notice that intestines look like worms? Worms taste nice. Nice is good. Or not? I hate indecision!... or maybe I don't? Oh, make up your mind, or I will have your skin made into a hat! But then again, I was going to do that anyways!! Oh, looks like the cat is out of the bag! Who puts cats in bags anyway? CATS HATE BAGS! Don't they? Oh, to Oblivion with it, stuff the bag and cat down a particle accelerator, turn it into tachyons, and blow it out of the universe.
    But, then I can't eat my brunch!

18. Captain Malcolm

Captain Malcolm Big Damn Hero

19. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hate everything in this thread.

Venom, Soppsau and Jonesy like this.
  20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

AND OUT COME THE INTESTINES!

Midnight Heart likes this.
Thread Status: