1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Mods that cheats your Starbound game

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RockyTV, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Why is this thread still being posted in.....

2. HunterStryker83

HunterStryker83 Space Hobo

As long as they don't affect me, I don't care what other people use. I recently maxed out Impervium without mod. While I've been waiting for the next patch, I've been playing around with mods. Pretty much just use item, more races, and ship mods. Love ships! Although last night I was playing around with a bulldozer for the fun of it. Once the next patch comes out, I'll go back to vanilla since I'll be trying to play Starbound with my little brothers online.

3. A hobo

A hobo Space Hobo

I do think that cheating is fine in any game but if the cheating that you do ever should affect another players account or game play then I do think that it is not OK then but I do have a question I have just joined a server and this guy gives me a Whole bunch of stuff that I do want but I also want to play legality without deleting it what should I do with this stuff

4. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

maybe scatter it around the universe in various chests. This is when the random jump comes in handy... The only thing I can think of.