Modding Help Mod Request: Raichu Race

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Sonnitude, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Sonnitude

Sonnitude Void-Bound Voyager

im a huge starbound fan when I first heard about it, but I would love it if someone could either make me a raichu race I could play as, or help me make it myself so I could play as my raichu OC if I really wanted to. Any help on either side of the fence would be appreciated. Cheers!

Bump: can someone please help me one way or the other? I would love to be able to play as a raichu in starbound, I just have no modding knowhow to do it myself...

Um.... Bump? I would love to learn how to do what I need to do to make a raichu race or find Someone who can make it, anyone willing to help me out?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Sparks Thunderfur likes this.
  2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Please know it is against the rules to bump your thread at such short intervals.
    Rules: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/forum-irc-rules-updated-april-8th-2014.2/

==
    There is no guide for making every little thing. Everyone started by learning through experimentation only.
    With that said feel free to read this post to start learning how to make a custom race.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...lp-with-a-custom-race-mod.94216/#post-2534665

Sonnitude likes this.
  3. Sonnitude

My apologies, careless error on my part and I apologize. I'll keep the guide in mind though, thank you.

4. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I swear you have everything copied in a text document so you can paste it when ever someone asks for help when making a mod lol. Just perfect :rofl:

5. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

:cool: - I wouldn't say everything.

[​IMG]

Relten likes this.
  6. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

OMFG I knew it! ;)

Relten, L3W and The | Suit like this.
  7. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

As Raichu isn't humanoid, you'll probably end up disappointed... it is possible, but any armor and clothing you want to see on the Raichu race will have to be custom-fitting, as all armor made for humans will just not fit correctly and will clip.

Unless you make it a humanoid Raichu race, but then that isn't Raichu...

8. Sonnitude

True... That I didn't consider

9. Sparks Thunderfur

Sparks Thunderfur Void-Bound Voyager

Y'know, being a Raichu Fur, I'd LOVE to see something like that. o: I probably wouldn't stop playing Starbound ever xp

10. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I'm in the wrong territory... lol

11. Sparks Thunderfur

Sparks Thunderfur Void-Bound Voyager

(Hang on let me just reply a fucking year later xD)

Welp.

12. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Welcome back :p