1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

MISSING DERRICK-need help finding certain creature

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Yzzey, Jan 11, 2014.

1. PHP front-end for a for a MySQL database. Honestly, it'd be more work than it's worth.

2. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Figured out how to spawn tinyquadrupeds. This is only a fraction of the carnage that ensued. The things I do for him... Now all we need to do is find out how to do paramenters, and we can spawn a derrick! Untitled.png

yclatious likes this.
  3. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

wait, doesn't derrick have little trex like arms? is that classified as a quadruped or a biped?

4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

It's biped legs labeled as quadruped legs.
    Quadrupeds will get them.

5. FoxDE

FoxDE Void-Bound Voyager

D'ya think you'd be able to recall what that shiny derrick looked like and get one of those, as well, when you search for derrick on the command prompts? :)

6. Doctor Stein

Doctor Stein Subatomic Cosmonaut

I shall begin my quest to find your Bulbasaur/orange frog/really cute creature!! =3

7. FunAsylum

FunAsylum Subatomic Cosmonaut

Found this little Fella while exploring... He has the eyes of Derrick, I believe? [​IMG]

Yzzey and MysticMalevolence like this.
  8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Do you have coordinates?

9. FunAsylum

-26365852, 38662799. The planets name is Alpha Delta Vel 5253 II it does have a sandstorm-like thing most of the time, however.

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

What's your OS?

11. FunAsylum

Windows 7. Or windows... Or whatever you want.

12. Im_a_Salamander

Im_a_Salamander Void-Bound Voyager

Team Nightly Build is looking for derrick, will report back

Yzzey likes this.
  13. FunAsylum

If we ever find him make sure to send him this postcard. (Sorry for the bad quality, we don't have the best photocopiers on this desert.) Postcard.png

14. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

*cringe*
    Coordinates?

Also, I'm thinking about making a mod for this.
    There needs to be a mod for this.

15. FunAsylum

Same planet as before.

16. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Just looked through the files, Derrick isn't in the nightly version. His head part, his most defining feature, was removed. They're re-shading most of the monsters, so I'm guessing he's temporarily being re-shaded

17. JayMonty

JayMonty Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if anyone's found this, but I discovered a stub-tailed purple derrick:

[​IMG]

Coordinates be x: 14643181 y: 37374274, Beta 31 Aqi 7611 II c

Owl_Stalker and Yzzey like this.
  18. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Oh shoot!

Y U DO THIS GEORGE?

MysticMalevolence likes this.
  19. dead_videos

dead_videos Big Damn Hero

Its like derrick and his species got the dwemer treatment, they were there, then poof, gone. without a trace. I'll keep my eyes open for any derricks i come across in my travels.

Also i came here from your banner and was like oh how cool a "little" thread about a lost pet, NOPE this thread is way bigger than i thought it was when i got to the bottom of the first page i was stunned by there being 20 pages of posts. but hey, loss is hard to deal with.

20. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Goddammit. So some of you may remember the Derrick I made out of clay when I was bored. Well, it disappeared from my table. Ironically, Derrick has been lost. Again. *sigh...*