1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Mining Mech v. Enraged Koala

Terraform everything!

1. Dextear

Dextear Intergalactic Tourist

How do you update the lines so that they work?

2. TP_

TP_ Title Not Found

3. TP_

TP_ Title Not Found

4. Wreklan

Wreklan Aquatic Astronaut

Wait, so does it replace the mech?

5. DanielGalrito

DanielGalrito Space Spelunker

does it works on angry koala?

6. TP_

TP_ Title Not Found

Nope

Wreklan likes this.
  7. PainKiller86

PainKiller86 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey the mech is pretty awesome but please do some further developing. Make it craftable by using some rare materials like 10 Diamonds, 10 Aegissalt Bars etc. it is way to overpowered by now and will never find its way into the game by default. Also it would be better if the drilling arms are a bit longer (so actually reach the surrounding).

8. Keller63

Keller63 Yeah, You!

Had this tech working last night was using it etc, i try to log in today and getting this bug, cant load single player or multiplayer and ive taken the mod out of the mods folder and tried with it in but nothing is working

Attached Files:

9. mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

Trying to run the mod throws the following error but i am not sure whether or not it's a conflict between the Mech and another mod or just a issue with the current build i am using

[​IMG]

10. CommanderWasp1x

CommanderWasp1x Big Damn Hero

I haven't been on in a week or so, but try validating your files on Steam cause corruptions can happen, after that run the Launcher diagnostics, then post what the diagnostic tool says using the Snipping tool to take a screenshot. If necessary I'll try sending you the mining mech im using via Dropbox and it is slightly altered (faster dig rate and other op changes). Good luck

11. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Mining mech :)

12. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

Another great mod that I really find I miss, especially since they nerfed mining tools. I hate building a ton of drills every day, or relying on my MM.