1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

The first armors (X's and Zero's) took almost a whole day to finish. After that it got easier because i had now some templates i could use for the following armors, but still it consumes hours - depending on the details of the armor.
    While the legs are indeed annoying to animate, i would say the arms are the second most time consuming work - especially if you have shoulder pads which have to move with the arms (i think the shoulderpads of the original armors dont do that).

I totally ignored the climbing animation. I dont think we will see them officially implemented...

Also:

[​IMG]
    "*drrrrrrd* Eggs, cahn yoo heear meh?"
    "*drrrrrrd* Dis iz Alia."
    "*drrrrrrd* Mai analizis iz komplehte."
    ... >YES I KNOW IT ALIA, GOD DAMNIT< :D

No seriously, i always liked Alia and Layer - but dont expect us to do Palette - we're not going to make her - atleast not in the next 50000 million years.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  2. mizukaru

mizukaru Phantasmal Quasar

This mod is quickly working it's way up to #1 most downloaded. keep it up! Question: ever consider doing the main bosses in megaman zero? I know some of the armors you have from ZX closely related to them, but I see they are slightly different. my personal favorite is harpuia

[​IMG]

3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Nope sorry, we're not going to make any bosses - i've said that already multiple times in this thread. Especially the ones of MMZ won't see the daylight if we're going to make any bosses sometime in the future, because like you already mentioned, there's only a minor difference between these armos. However, we'll make maybe Copy X someday.

Generally you can expect if something from MMZX is very close to MMZ, we're not going to make a additional MMZ verison of the item (Like the MMZ Z-Saber).

4. Facethelight

Facethelight Existential Complex

I hated palatte, she looked like a stupid, badly done, worst voiced, loli. You can rarely go bad with loli's, but they sure made palette look dumb. Layer just...seemed like it was gonna be some forced love interest for zero for some reason despite he already had one in the other games...
    I liked alia though, especially the cheat code to play as her in x8

its not the bosses, sadly, but i happen to be working on the resistance members gear from MMZ ;u;

5. Leon0000

Leon0000 Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod this is really well done mod and I hope you can do more with I just have one question. are you going to keep Zeros buster damage low or are you going to rise the damage on that in the future.

6. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Well, i don't like loli anyway - so thats the reason why i hate her even more. :p

I'm looking forward to check them out. =)

Thanks! But yeah, the dmg will be increased with the next update - its just that i forgot to rise the damage of it.

You can add more damange yourself if you want (the next update will take some time):

Edit the following file with notepad++
    \MMX\items\weapons\zbuster\zbuster.gun

and change the "power" value

to adjust the energy cost on higher damage values you have too add a classMultiplier entry under "fireonrelease" (lower means less energy cost on fire)

so it will looks like this for example:

"twoHanded" : false,
    "fireOnRelease" : true,
    "classMultiplier" : 0.03,

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  7. Zizzabubu

Zizzabubu Void-Bound Voyager

I have already posted this problem on the mod reviews but i want to know if anyone is having issues with model fx armor and weapon craft.
    When i beat model fx boss he drops the data, but when i go to the construction capsule i have the blueprint for the model hx armor and sword and not the fx ones.
    I've already tryed few times to delete and reinstall the mod, but the problem remains, anyone is having the same problem? Anyone has a solution for this?

8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

I just checked the object and indeed, it contains the blueprints for the HX, sorry.

Heres a hotfix:

Exchange the file located in:
    \Starbound\mods\MMX\objects\blueprints\modelFX\

with the file in attached zip.

(i've answered again with a url to this post to your rating comment, so everyone else can get the fix too.

Attached Files:

9. Zizzabubu

Zizzabubu Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you man, i really appreciate your help and the mod works just fine now :)
    And you don't need to be sorry :)

10. skstylez

skstylez Space Spelunker

Which bosses unlock the techs? I've used so much resources to the point where i've forgotten which ones I crafted

11. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Edit:
    A small test i did for a potential feature:
    [​IMG]

Thats why i made it possible to put the blueprints on the wall - so you can check easily what you've got so far without wasting inventory space. ;)

Some of the stuff probably not ingame in the current release version

Zero:
    Zero's Armors
    Zero's Hair
    Z Buster

Model Omega:
    Omegas Armor
    Zero's Resistance Gun
    Ciel Outfit and Hairs

Model ZX:
    ZX Armor
    ZX Saber
    ZX Buster
    Giro Express Red Outfit

Model Z:
    Model Z Armor
    Giro's Hair and Visor

Model X:
    Model X Armor
    Ashes Hairs
    Ailes Hairs
    Ailes/Vent Giro Express Blue Outfit

Model PX:
    Model PX Armor
    Kunai

Model LX:
    Model LX Armor

Model HX:
    Model HX Armor
    HX Wings
    HX Sword

Model FX:
    FX Armor
    FX Buster
    Back Weapons FX

Natural Armor:
    Natural, Falcon, Hermes, MMX8 Ultimate Armor
    Online Helmet
    Cinnamon Armor
    Axl Gun
    MMX Bed
    Cinnamon Spawner
    Ride Chaser Chip
    Eagle Ride Armor Chip
    Alias Armor
    Alias Hair
    Layers Hair

Glide:
    Glide Armor
    X Buster MK8

Shadow:
    Shadow Armor
    Blade Armor
    Shadow Buster
    X Buster MK7

Falcon:
    Falcon Armor
    Falcon Wings
    Gaea Armor
    X Buster MK5

Force:
    Force Armor
    X Buster MK4

Third:
    Third Armor
    X Buster MK3

Second:
    Second Armor
    X Buster MK2

First:
    First Armor
    X Buster MK1
    Dash Chip

X:
    X's Standard Armor
    X Buster

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  12. littlebattousai

littlebattousai Yeah, You!

I like the mod a lot cause i love the rockman games but...only problem i have seen is all the armors have the same stats, if you could make them scale that would be great other wise i don't see the point in making them harder to get other then the weapons doing more damage

13. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

We'll add stats later. Currently the armors are vanity stuff.

14. littlebattousai

Yeah that's kinda what i thought but, still wanted to bring it up. Ether way i do love the mod and started a new human with it

15. Insan0flex

Insan0flex Space Hobo

for some reason the only thing i can craft is the construction capsule, and it can construct a total of 6 pieces. Why cant i find the rest of the content?

16. littlebattousai

you make that then make the bio- metal capsule, then if you have the bars you can make another thing to fight a boss and get the gear of said boss. if this does not help try watching the video on the main page for the mod

17. Insan0flex

Insan0flex Space Hobo

yeah, what i mean is after crafting the construction capsule, i have no way to craft the bio-metal capsule or anything else. I should have unlocked the schematics. but i havent.

18. GodzillaMagnum

GodzillaMagnum Space Hobo

Its the same for me. I can craft the construction capsule and x-data but that's it. The boss spawning capsule isn't in there, seems all I can make are X armor and the buster. Maybe its a bug?

19. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

You probably get mixed up with the Construction and Bio-Metal capsule, so I'll try to explain everything a bit more clearer: :)

The ability to craft MMX Items (including X-Data and the Construction Capsule) on the Tabula Rasa, are a leftover from debugging. The Bio-Metal Capsule is NOT craftable on the Tabula Rasa. (actually the whole mod isn't based on TR anymore)

While the Construction Capsule is still available in the tabula rasa (all MMX items will be removed from the TR in there future), you have to craft the Biometal Capsule in the Construction Capsule (It should be also noted that the Construction Capsule and Bio-Metal Capsule share the same mini icon in the crafting list, but they never show up in the same crafting list). Also the Construction Capsule is not buildable in the Construction Capsule itself.

Edit: The Bio-Metal capsule is not a schematic which will be learned on pickup of a special item. It will be learned as soon as you load up a character while the mod is active. But like already mentioned, its onle craftable in the Construction Capsule.

Also The Bio-Metal Capsule shouldn't be mixed up with the Boss Capsules

[​IMG]
    Construction Capsule

[​IMG]
    Bio-Metal Capsule

If the Bio-Metal Capsule doesnt show up in your Construction Capsule build menu, i would like to know what other Mods you guys have installed - because its then most likely a incompatibility to another mod.

Thanks. :)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014