Race Meet the Parfelians

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Suika Ibuki, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DakoShark

DakoShark Pangalactic Porcupine

I... Want this race in the game. :rofl: Also I am sorely tempted to draw one of them.

2. Phyrex

Phyrex Parsec Taste Tester

one of these design should have a wind-up key mechanism in some sort of back-pack :p

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Fancy Cats in mecha suits? Whats next!? Giant lizards with wings that breathe fire!?

4. GunmanRex, Suika Ibuki and WoxandWarf like this.
  5. After the success of their longevity, the glorious suit that the Parfelians have created were mass-produced, and almost every single Parfelian colony known through the outer reaches of space acquired it. However, in distaste, most colonies were dissatisfied with the design of the suits. Their studies and knowledge of the humanoid races noticed a wide difference between the designs for the clothing of male and female.

Using this knowledge, many manufacturers decided to answer to the complaints of those who wish for a better visual taste and created suits with different designs, despite having almost exactly the same function. These new suits varied in look to fit many a parfelian's personality, from moody to joyful, determined to laid-back.

[I may add some more if I had more time. This was just a redo of the previous clothing I made for a female Parfelian.]
    [​IMG]

6. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Any chance... a non Parfelian can wear that dress .>.>?

WoxandWarf and zooey like this.
  7. Draconano

Draconano Pangalactic Porcupine

This looks flipping amazing. I hope this gets implemented as a character! If not, it will still make a great NPC!!! :D

8. Lizzardboyc

Lizzardboyc Aquatic Astronaut

I definitely like the Steam punk kind of style. I mean there's a robot race now but it doesnt has kittehs anywheres! along with the clockwork style.

9. spacdur7

spacdur7 Void-Bound Voyager

oh my god
    awesome
    maybe you can customize the armour to make it so that the suit can become bigger
    I WANT A CAT WITH BIG DADDY ARMOURRRRR
    long story short-approved

10. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

its a sad moment when you relise that the enemy you've been fighting is a cat in a suit

11. Monkolian_of_Grophus

Monkolian_of_Grophus Void-Bound Voyager

I can imagine Parfelians having a massive arms race where they try to make their suits bigger and bigger, and strap on more tools.

12. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

then they would be volus from M.E. fat ppl tht say welcome (insert homeworld here)clan

13. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Your art is amazing AND you use puu.sh. :D

Also what's that scroll-looking texture on the background of some of the concepts?

Suika Ibuki likes this.
  14. An Incognito Tuxedo

An Incognito Tuxedo Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is awesome!
    I personally love the idea of cute, steampunk kittens.

Suika Ibuki and Phantomhearts like this.
  15. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I would choose this over any of the Canon races, f'shure.

Suika Ibuki likes this.
  16. Tails7712

Tails7712 Spaceman Spiff

Wait,is this playable or not?It looks pretty cool.((Darn,I broke my self promise by making a 667th post.))

Suika Ibuki likes this.
  17. The Bonehunter

The Bonehunter Aquatic Astronaut

This race is amazing, I can imagine everybody playing this race! :up:

Suika Ibuki likes this.
  18. Kab

Kab Space Spelunker

I must admit, when I first saw this I was sceptic. Tiny cats controlling robots in a steam-punk vibe? Why do they have to be cute animals, why not goldfish, or mice? But then I noticed the amount of effort put into it and I have to admit, whilst it is just a bit too cute for my tastes, the idea is pretty damn impressive :up:

19. It's primarily because of the fact that we have cats controlling robots as randomly-generated monsters. So far we haven't seen any goldfish or mice controlling robots.

Unlike those cats, however, these are "kitten" sized cats. Conceptually, it is so that the cat sprite can fit in a head mod and not make it seem very uncomfortably tight. Luckily, the kitten's sprite fits well, although just a little *too* big.

Kab and WoxandWarf like this.
  20. lloyd_5

lloyd_5 Void-Bound Voyager

so epic. a race of felines no bigger than my eye using huge steam punk turtles for observatory's is awesome. plus they drive robotic humanoid suits.
    +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.