Looking for a mod to replace Just Explosives.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Mahna, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Mahna

Mahna Void-Bound Voyager

So I took a bunch of the mods that are in the S3r1ous Mods modpack out as the entire pack was just too much for my pc to handle.

I grabbed Just Explosives because it looked cool. I love it, I die constantly from monsters or my own stupidity standing to close to the explosion. There is just something fun about building a bomb and then luring a bunch of crazy cultists to attack and then blowing them up.

The only problem is that you have to place every thing with the M-tool, which I have found is not all that useful when you want to blow up a hazard that you can't get close to without dying. Like the pit trap with the buzz saws at the bottom I am currently trying to remove.

Unfortunately the mod hasn't been updated in some time and I was wondering if anyone knew of one like it that was. What I'm hoping is that there is an explosives mod that allows the crafting of explosives which Just Explosives doesn't but also has a toss able item that I can use like the vanilla bombs.

2. Peelz

Peelz Giant Laser Beams

If you are hoping for a mod that has all of those things in the same mod, you are out of luck. The 'just explosives' mod is pretty unique. I'm sure you can find a mod that has just throwable explosives though. Better yet, just use vanilla bombs.