List of Dev / Contributor Stream link

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Meuterion, May 12, 2013.

1. I was thinking getting a list of Dev or Contributor Stream link could be nice, for those who don't already have the bookmarks :3.

As for the stream content, keep in mind that it's mostly work in progress stuff, and so might not be representative of the final product !

Edit : For those who don't use Gmail with Gmail Notifier (or something similar), there's a "free Windows app that monitors your favorite Twitch.TV streams on your desktop" (taken from the site). Since I'm using Gmail Notifier, I'm not using this one. Please let me know if it's working :) (Thanks Siloxis from Bart's Twitch chat for pointing me to this app).

Dev team :
    Tiy : Twitch
    Bartwe : Twitch
    Kyren : Twitch
    Legris : Twitch
    Mollygos : Twitch

The Music Guys ( :love: ) :
    Curtis Schweitzer : Twitch
    Solatrus : Livestream / Justin

For Twitch, you can subscribe to a specific channel : after that, each time the stream goes live, you get an email that tell you the channel is broadcasting. With that, no more excuses to miss a stream ! :)

Just locate the "Follow" button on the bottom-left corner of the screen :

[​IMG]

You will have to register to be able to subscribe to a channel. Just follow the step to create your account (or log in if you already have one).
    if you did all right, you should have this at the end :

[​IMG]

If you have / find one that isn't already there, feel free to post the link in the thread, I'll edit the OP.
    Oh, and if someone I put the stream link here don't want it to be listed, feel free to say so :3

facade11663, Vandrian, Bacon and 6 others like this.
  2. Silly

Silly Sandwich Man

Somewhat reminds me of this thread.

Though you have some more links than the previous, so I'll be sure to check this daily to be sure I'm not missing any Starbound action! Even if it's only code.

Thanks for the thread! :D

3. Added a link for an app that monitors if a stream is live.

4. Siloxis

Siloxis Big Damn Hero

Hey Meuterion,

here is a picture of the Gadget and the Options menu.
    It's easy to use, you just have to go into configuration and enter your Twitch User name. It automaticly syncs all channels you follow.
    No password needed only the user name, watch out the username is case sensitive.

If a Streamer is online, his name will be highlighted in bold font and a number in bracers will appear (ammount of actual watchers)
    The Gadget automatically refreshes every 5 Minutes i think.

Have fun using it ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]