1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Lightdrones [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Synit, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karones

Karones Void-Bound Voyager

That's pretty cool, are there any plans for the unstable build?

2. Synit

Synit Subatomic Cosmonaut

Unfortunately i don't have the time to update for the unstable builds. So i probably won't add support for those. However if people wan't to update the addon for the unstable builds, feel free to post them in here. Just remember to add data on which version you have updated it to when you post.

3. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

I heard that CF intends to release a new Stable build in January or February, so there's not much of a reason to make an Unstable version unless it's to make it easier for the upcoming Stable branch.

4. gibibi

gibibi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can i get a source if possible?Wanna check it out.

5. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Erm... download the mod? It's not even modpak'ed :p[DOUBLEPOST=1421768266][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Pretty much, if you make it for unstable/nightly it's probably how the new mod will work in new stable - but there can still be some changes to those branches, that would require author to incorporate those changes into the mod (if affected). So probably best to wait for stable release.

6. gibibi

teihoo I meant source for the "I heard that CF intends to release a new Stable build in January or February".A link to it.

teihoo likes this.
  7. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Oh :D well that's a rumor? I don't think they promised a date yet, but they're aiming for stable "fairly" soon - at least when the last goals they set are met - like performance etc... but you're right, I doubt there's a post about it :p

Edit: I'm totally getting everything I read the wrong way today... I'll stop posting nonsense -.-

8. gibibi

No problem,everybody has bad days.

9. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

[​IMG] Tiy @Tiyuri · Jan 2
    Do you guys like the unstable update so far? We're still on track for stable this month

From Tiy's Twitter, you can check his Twitter yourself if you'd prefer not to believe me:
    https://twitter.com/Tiyuri
    but he posted that Jan 2, and a few of the blog posts have alluded to the upcoming release of stable

10. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Oh right, I actually remember that post :D but ... i wouldn't take it seriously though. It will be released when its ready - and honestly - I kinda doubt it will be before end of January. But I don't mind, their progress atm is really nice, and if it doesn't take another year, I will gladly give them another month to polish what they have now :)

11. gibibi

I have really high and strict hopes for this game.It will surely be an awesome one.:lickitung::giggle:

12. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

13. Synit

Synit Subatomic Cosmonaut

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.