1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Jan goal missed?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Ellary, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

I'll wait until the perfect human comes along, who has never made mistakes and therefore has the ability to look down upon others for making mistakes. And then I'll probably be in the rabble, throwing dirt at him, because no one likes high and mighty.

2. Starbug

Starbug Guest

I'm already here.

Pingeh, Akado, Beatrice and 1 other person like this.
  3. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

So, the perfect human being is a brain in a jar? Maybe Descartes was right all along...

Starbug and Beatrice like this.
  4. Starbug

Starbug Guest

hehe.. He was just un-originally ripping off both Plato's the cave and the Matrix screenplay.

And I want to change my avatar, but can't.

5. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

Oops, I saw Descarte was from 1641 and for some reason thought "Oh yeah, Plato was totally after that". Come on, allegories aren't even real! /grasping at straws

Anyway, check out gravatar, you can change your avatar there and use it here. There's instructions and stuff in the support forums, but it's reasonably straightforward.

Starbug likes this.
  6. Starbug

Starbug Guest

The Wachowski brothers (It's now brother and sister btw) should dig up Descartes skeleton and sue him. :D

7. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

welp, Dev Blog update confirms that the update is arriving today.
    So nope, OP is wrong. and @Owl_Stalker and @cooltv27, you won the big prize which will be divided between the two of you. Also the house takes 15% so pass me a couple of those donuts. Friendly reminder that those who bet on multiple days will have to pay the same amount for each day that were not correct.

As for the rest of you, better luck next time and thanks for playing LottoFingers.

ta-ta
    -edit- Oh, almost forgot, you have 24h to submit a formal complaint if your timezone is already in jan 29.

Zouleena, Akado and Owl_Stalker like this.
  8. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

*hug*

Everyone is allowed to take his fair share of my investments. :)

HI-MAX², BloodyFingers and Akado like this.
  9. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

They beat me, damnit. Suppose I'll just have to accept I get to play earlier than I thought I would...

...lumbers off grinning wildly...

HI-MAX² and Akado like this.
  10. cst003

cst003 Void-Bound Voyager

*does a jig*

11. DrPhibes

DrPhibes Pangalactic Porcupine

They banned annoying users from using their forums. How could they!?

Darklight likes this.
  12. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Being annoying is a ban offence?. I better tread carefully from now on. Thanks for clearing this up.

13. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

you owe me 7 non compliments now, but I owe you 6 (I think you messed up a bit on that payment ratio)
    1. you are a person
    2. you exist
    3. you are real
    4. you are a real person
    5. cake
    6. you are on earth

14. BloodyFingers

well, you asked for a bet on every available day, and I replied "That would mean the rest of the year (I mean, frankly, anything could happen and delay the update for who knows how long...). Guessing the exact date was a double down as well, the original bet was "Is CF delivering on time or not?"... but oh well...

1. you are able to turn on a pc
    2. you can certainly type words on a keyboard
    3. more than that, you can form sentences with those words
    4. you are not a figment of my imagination. I think. That's borderline compliment, so be glad.
    5. Potatoes
    6. you probably can read words as well
    7. you are probably able to comprehend those words too

As for the rest of the payment, seek the treasure house within these forums, all bets were deposited there.

15. _Q_

_Q_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

40 minutes more and you will have to change the winner, update is still not here.

16. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Well that depends on what time zone that you're using.

Jonesy likes this.
  17. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

18. BloodyFingers

actually that's a steam issue, as I've read on reddit. It is done and they've attempted to release it, without success. For the most part they've held their end of the bargain. Well, mostly...

ReverendBonobo and Jonesy like this.
  19. _Q_

_Q_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know:p
    I'm here to make sure you pick correct winner.
    I can wait for update and I know about the issues, bet was when the update will be out = when we will be able to download and play it:p

20. Seabhac

Seabhac Seal Broken

Hello,

Really looking forward to the update thanks,

Seab

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.