1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Items Crate Mod 0.3 (FIXED!) - Spawn litteraly anything in the game (DOWNLOAD) (Indignant Koala)

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Jecoconono, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jecoconono

Jecoconono Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Plus what did i ever do to you're mod :zzz:

You're acting like you're mod is the greatest.

NO MOD ARE BETTER THAN EACH OTHER.

2. domran35

domran35 Aquatic Astronaut

Guys seriously, Grow up i made a basic version of this mod on day 1 ( was not released to the public as it was for me to bug test) and it dosnt matter who made it first multiple copies of the same mod will always come to be, instead of arguing how about working together? or separating leaving each other alone and work on your own mod.

3. Jecoconono

That's what im doing. That is my first mod i ever made in my life, its normal it took me 3 days to understand. Sorry but aMannus is just being a douche bag saying that its bad. So do you like the mod? I updated it so that all tiers avian weapons craft. more to come in 0.4

4. domran35

domran35 Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah i do like its got potential, one thing you should add is a collection of weapons and building blocks so people can spawn it in and go kill stuff or build a fort.

5. Jecoconono

Yeah, but right now im putting in items that are craftable, them im gonna move on. The problem is for non-craftable recipes is : I need to make a recipe for all of them!!! It takes forever >.<

6. Sledra

Sledra Slotherator 2.0

I got a report for this thread and it was just a wall of barely readable text. Turns out the whole thread is a slapfight in that exact same style. If you can't do things nicely you don't get to do them. Thread Locked.

Sariith, Jackie X and Cayote like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.