1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated ItA - Tidewater & Mountainous Biomes! V 0.07

Adding new Biome Content in the Into the Aether Series!

1. Elfginther

Elfginther Phantasmal Quasar

Elfginther submitted a new mod:

Into the Aether - Reefs! - Adds a new Coral Reef Planet / Biome to Starbound.

Read more about this mod...

2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I have two wrecked ship maps lol, can't seem to get them to load in game. I get som sort of map variant error()

Elfginther likes this.
  3. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

DL is broken

4. ShadowSalmon

ShadowSalmon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This looks really interesting. I'll give it a download.

Elfginther likes this.
  5. Elfginther

Thanks guys! It is definitely a work in progress.
    I just checked the link, it seems like it still works. Let me know if anyone can't exit FTL, I was getting that error a lot during development.

There's not a lot of content at the moment but I'm hoping to add some new terrain types and iron out the main island generation tonight.

I'm planning on adding some different upland sub-biomes with a higher elevation, normal trees, dirt, reeds & maybe rice to give a little variety.
    Also thinking about trying some deep sea shelf, trench, atoll and volcanic vent terrains for the subsurface.

I haven't figured out how to work in dungeons myself, new graphics & item / material coding seems to be a bit more advanced than I'm ready to tackle.

On a side note...

Dark Water

6. Elfginther

Elfginther updated Into the Aether - Reefs! with a new update entry:

ItA - Reefs is now the Tidewater Biome!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Elfginther

8. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Is is compatible with Frackin' Universe and Prismatic Stars?

I just wanna know before downloading.

9. Elfginther

I have not tested it with FU installed, but I believe Sayter could load it on his end.

We've started to import some of the assets into FU for an upcoming release. It patches the biome into the celestial.config and terrestrial_world.config files so it may be ok. I tried not to duplicate any assets or item id numbers.

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  10. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Funny thing: I got a PGI when i kill fish. It was supposed to drop raw fish. Would you fix that?

11. Elfginther

Just testing compatibility with FU and the PGI error now. I'll post an update in a few mins.

12. Elfginther

Elfginther updated ItA - Tidewater Reefs with a new update entry:

Minor Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1427490413][/DOUBLEPOST]We are compatible with FU. You may not find FU modded drops on Tidewater Planets. This will be updated when implemented into FU.
    Sorry for the fish / kelp error, I was playing around with some sushi recipes.

13. TheSecondNightfury

TheSecondNightfury Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't find a Tidewater planet... Which stars do they appear around? (Yes I reset my universe) Also it does look epic. :3

14. Elfginther

They orbit mysterious stars along with the Ocean Planets, effectively they're Tier 3. They will have expanded challenge levels soon!
    I'll apologize in advance if you find a spikey terrain, they're a pain to jump across. It's on my adjustment list.

Hope you enjoy :)

EDIT: Now that I think of it the current version calls them oceanic shoals. I'll fix them in the next update, hopefully tonight.

Also if you have enough fuel, universe reset should not be required, simply move your navigator to where it processes new star systems and bam new material / biomes will populate.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  15. Elfginther

16. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Reminds me of the cove biome from spice looks really good brah, now if only some one could bring back mountain worlds That would top it off :)

17. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

It should...

Which is perfectly okay, because that mod-maker basically left his mod up for grabs.

18. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Was there a point to your reply or did you just fell the need to be part of something ? Are you that lonely if you are I'll be your friend I like ass hats I'm one my self :sparta:

19. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

You said it reminded you of the Cove biome from VitSotU, and I pointed you to the mod update in this thread where the mod-maker explicitly said that it is the Cove biome from VitSotU.

20. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

it says in a way as it asks if this reminds you of anything on the mods overview page as my post above reflect Brah, but guess will just mark it down as a DOH :p