1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Impervium worth it?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Cake, Apr 15, 2013.

?

Should I buy Impervium?

1. Yes

45.4%
  2. No

54.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mine will look more like a biker, I'm guessing. LOL

KyeTheShy likes this.
  2. My god I'm not the only one, Hurra!

Nice one Ascendant!

Ascendant likes this.
  3. There's rarely just one crazy person ;)

NerArth likes this.
  4. DakoShark

DakoShark Pangalactic Porcupine

Personally. I would never spend more then $100 on a game. I wish I could have dropped more on Starbound then I did but I have better things to buy then a few little extras in a game. $2000 is kinda ridiculous unless you REALLY want to support the game. Despite how amazing Starbound is, $2000 is a bit... Excessive. That could pay my rent for nearly 3 months.

But I guess to each their own, if people want to spend that much money on a luxury item as it were, all the power to them.

5. Spike

Spike Supernova

Some people spend more than others. Whilst I would advocate saving up, they should be honored as heroes of starbound.

Ryukiroku likes this.
  6. DakoShark

DakoShark Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh. I know that. That's why I said if people want to spend that much, they're perfectly free too. I just don't see how people can justifying spending $2000 on a luxury item. x.x I guess it's partly because I'm not working right now, so that much money could buy groceries for half the year, or rent for three months.

I suppose if you're really comfortable in your income it's fine.

7. Spike

Spike Supernova

Honestly, I thought I'd overspent on that $75 deal. But such is life.

8. cvnvnasdf

cvnvnasdf Industrial Terraformer

The value of the pack is $500.

9. Cake

Cake Cosmic Narwhal

I feel like everyone was able to express their opinion's now, can someone please close this thread?

Spike likes this.
  10. jetsetdizzy

jetsetdizzy Big Damn Hero

Make a hat out of cake!

ii KillForCake likes this.
  11. Spike

Spike Supernova

And the last opinion was thereby struck.

jetsetdizzy and ii KillForCake like this.
  12. Questing

Questing Starship Captain

If you have the money, sure. If you don't think there is something better you can do with it (I mean MUCH better), then YES. If you will need to remortgage your house, NAH.

13. Zeon

Zeon Contact!

it comes down to how much you want to donate to the team if i where a millionarie i would monate $1,000,000 because i feel they deserve it and i want to support them.

14. Bairy

Bairy Tentacle Wrangler

The $1000 tier itself is better than the $2000 tier, just create a weapon and hat and stuff and then either save the rest of the money or put it back into contests for the community.

15. fetalstar

fetalstar 404 Artist Not Found Developer

Closing this thread at the request of the OP! C:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.