Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Polish people are everywhere...

Saal likes this.
  2. Authos

Authos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If your ever in the UK find me Ill show you some stuff.

Auraknight likes this.
  3. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

interesting offer!
    I'll keep it in mind, but knowing me, I doubt i'll get over there >.<

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Authos

Authos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's understandable.

ImmortalFrog and Auraknight like this.
  5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Welp

Game breaking bug in Pokemon Y, possibly X as well, according to NerdCubed

Freddy, Blackleaf and ImmortalFrog like this.
  6. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I know.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Just don't save in the city, then we should be fine, but I have to wonder if places in the city also count...

Freddy, Britefire and ImmortalFrog like this.
  8. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Oh fuck. I'm happy it didn't crashed the first time I saved there. Although it might be just near certain blocks or objects.

Freddy and Britefire like this.
  9. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

You are pure and sexy; others describe you as fragile, maidenly and glamorous.

You have lost your memories from when you were very young. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. Your body is covered with painful-looking scars from burns. You have long, pointed, elfin ears. You have a great deal of freckles.

Although you appear to be a maid, it would be more accurate to call you the master's lover. In combat, you attack with a knife or scalpel. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling.

this relationship must have came from japans future.

Freddy, Saal, Blackleaf and 2 others like this.
  10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I don't have either of the games, only watched a minute or two into the video, but just felt it might be good to post with all the talk of those games. :p

Freddy, Auraknight and ImmortalFrog like this.
  11. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Don't underestimate scalpels.

Thanks for spreading the love. :up:

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

cyanTkitteh.png
    CyanStabs.png

Freddy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  13. Curtis6566

Curtis6566 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Lol, it's shut down 12 times in the past 33 years. It's a big deal, but it's happened before. We need a governmental laxative to get things moving again. Of course, that won't happen and we'll just return to our normal state of inefficiency.

Freddy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  14. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

You know the US defence holds all IP addresses. If the US shut down permanently, no internet.

Auraknight likes this.
  15. Curtis6566

That make me run in a panic to my 3DS, I am playing Pokemon Y and had finished last night by saving in the Lumiose Pokecenter. Luckily it still works, but I'll make sure to avoid saving there.

ImmortalFrog and Britefire like this.
  16. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Your name is Amilia (Emily) Mewens. You are 22 years old. You have gray eyes and purple hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are sexy and childlike; others describe you as sweet, curvy and glamorous.

You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. Your speech is interspersed with cat sounds every now and then. You know the spells necessary to summon demons, your tools of the trade being magic circles, a black cloak, and ancient books. Your maid outfit includes a collar, like a cat's. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform. You are also obsessed with the physical act of lovemaking.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay them. In combat, you are able to summon some kind of special being to attack your enemies. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability World for Two. By taking 1d6 Stress, you can create a "world" for you and one other person, where for 5 minutes no one else can intrude. You also have the ability Windows of the Soul. You understand the master's feelings better than anyone, and can offer careful help. (Add 2 to Favor gained.)

Your name is Death. You are ??? years old. You have gray eyes and silver hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are very cool; others describe you as doll-like, unflappable and expressionless.

Within certain limits, you have the ability to predict the future using one of the countless methods of divination. You have a tireless obsession with a very specific area of interest; you pursue this interest with little regard for common sense. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. You are an alien who came to this world from somewhere in outer space.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield a scythe worthy of the grim reaper. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lock Picking. You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.

Freddy, ImmortalFrog and Britefire like this.
  17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

18. Curtis6566

I saved in the Pokecenter and was still fine, but I may have been lucky.

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Glad I posted it then! ^-^
    Cyanbackatyou.png

20. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Not entirely true. The only time the internet would crash is if something physically happened to the servers, which by the way, there are back up servers all over the world, not just here. So if the u.s. decided to do something with them, someone else could just flip on their servers and things would continue from where they left off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.