Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

a veteran member dose not bully new members ok

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Funny.png
    It's not THAT cold...

3. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

:3

I know it's nice, I just don't have the monies. I'm somehow trying to gather them now, because I'll spend much on the next convention. I'll also make a discussion (?) panel about MtG, this will help me reduce costs, but still I don't have ~70zł to spend on games. ;_;

I'm not playing much lately anyway, so I guess I'll be ok. :3

Pancakes likes this.
  4. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

and this images (1).jpg

Freddy likes this.
  5. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

As long as they use correct grammar and are positively insanely random and generally fit to clan, yes.
    Believe me, you don't want to mess with Great Vortex Tree of Kokiri Universe lol.

6. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

see bullying is not ok and I do not know how you think it is ok anti-bullying-campaign.jpg

Freddy likes this.
  7. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

this pic took me a second. xD good one indeed~

Pancakes and Freddy like this.
  8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

[​IMG]

9. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Could you put your larger images into spoilers next time please? O: Some of us have troubles loading pages that have a bunch of images, or large images. Putting them into spoilers seems to cut that load time down a bit.

Pancakes, Freddy, Britefire and 2 others like this.
  10. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Where do you see I've said that...?
    I've just posted the some-kind-of-prerequisites.
    Also, spoilers, as Milly said.
    Also2, I forgot to tell you earlier, Saal*.
    Also3, bullying sounds like this forum is at the level of elementary school... Not sure how does it sound like in other countries, though, but still.

As a co-leader my word of advice is, nothing happens without a reason.
    So, instead of arguing, forget about sad stuff and make new pages happier. For you and for us.

Writing in English can be painful sometimes.

Pancakes, Freddy, Britefire and 2 others like this.
  11. Milly Rainbowskittlez

[​IMG]

12. Curtis6566

Curtis6566 Subatomic Cosmonaut

What? I think the left looks better than the right. Of course I don't like the snout.
    Also, when I heard about Everquest Next it crushed most of my enthusiasm for Elder Scrolls Online. A lot of highlights in ESO are nothing compared to Everquest Next's stuff.

Pancakes, creepwolf and Britefire like this.
  13. Curtis6566

I doubt your offer still stands but I'm up for it.

Pancakes and Jimlad 42 like this.
  14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

EQN looks like it will be amazing, I just really don't like the armor and character model style.
    To me, it looks, overdone I suppose?
    The character on the right looks like he is wearing a real set of armor, while on the left it looks less practical and more... Exaggerated, I guess?
    It especially shows on the human models, in my opinion...
    [​IMG]

The armor doesn't look that good, in my opinion, and the character seems very... Eh...
    I don't know, cartoony maybe?
    Even though EQ2 has outdated graphics in comparison, I still prefer it's models by a longshot. :/

[​IMG]

It isn't as nice as today's games, and it really isn't that good to begin with (only decent screenshot I could find), but it still just looks better, in my opinion. :/

15. Curtis6566

Yeah, I do like the more realistic armor, but the cartoony style to me is a neutral thing (like how I feel about pixel art).
    Couldn't find you on Steam, if you want to play I'm the same avatar and username (I'm even in the steam group).

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Honestly I prefer the armor a lot, and the cartoony style is nearly a dealbreaker for me. :/
    I'll still play it, or at least try it, but it loses a lot of charm that EQ1 and EQ2 had... :/

Pancakes, Freddy and Curtis6566 like this.
  17. Milly Rainbowskittlez

It looks too much like wow. they could have pushed towards upgrading their older models instead of pushing it towards looking something like wow. I mean seriously, when i first looked at it, i thought it was an older engine for elder scrolls vs wow.

Pancakes, Freddy and Britefire like this.
  18. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Yep...
    I'm especially disappointed in the models since it is on a modified version of the engine planetside 2 uses, that game may not look the best, but the models are nice. :/

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Pancakes, Freddy and Saal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.