1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylotl Villages/Cities/Dungeons

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Visionary, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Visionary

Visionary Twenty-three is number one

Has anyone found any Hylotl stuff yet? Me and my friend found all sorts of racial villages and dungeons, but nothing Hylotl so far. I heard they are supposed to live underwater, but I'm on Mk 3 and couldn't find a water biome planet, nor could I find a water mini biome in any other planet. I wonder when will I encounter my own race.

2. DeepDarkSamurai

DeepDarkSamurai Void-Bound Voyager

I found a Hylotl merchant selling clothes on a forest planet in sector X. other than that, I am really dissipointed I have not found any water planets yet.

Visionary likes this.
  3. ThisIsGoobly

ThisIsGoobly Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not even sure if water planets are in right now. I haven't found ONE!

4. Shhmio

Shhmio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nothing here.

5. Berrypenguin

Berrypenguin Seal Broken

Haven't seen any yet. :l

6. DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nothing :( All I find are people, apes and robots making fish jokes at my expense.

7. Berrypenguin

Berrypenguin Seal Broken

Where do you find cities anyway? I have just seen two friendly npcs so far... And they werent living in a city!

8. WyldeFyres

WyldeFyres Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know this feeling. The Avians in particular seem to like troll me (but I eat meat too so the joke is on them).

9. Visionary

Visionary Twenty-three is number one

IKR, the florans are the worst to me, so aggressive. I've seen avians and glitch act friendly to me.

Xavren James likes this.
  10. Berrypenguin

Berrypenguin Seal Broken

Avians joke on me Q_Q

11. elsamoure

elsamoure Aquatic Astronaut

ive found one hylotl merchant on a bone-desert planet lvl 40. also only one friendly human merch... but im glad they havent put in the hylotl right now, cause that means more fun for future adventures ^^

12. Zakanakai

Zakanakai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh good, I was worried that I was the only one missing our fishy friends :c
    But I do hope they add them in soon! Along with Novakids.

13. ikketobias

ikketobias Space Hobo

This guy at Reddit made a pretty awesome Hylotl home though, I think he just colored the blocks with the paint gun.

Visionary likes this.
  14. ThainDegu

ThainDegu Space Hobo

Somewhere under the sea. We can just hope.

15. GeorgeV

GeorgeV Art Director

Most hylotl content isn't in yet because it's mainly underwater based. We need to code more stuff to put it in properly.

Nazja, Uzkniso, Yzzey and 9 others like this.
  16. DragonZombie

DragonZombie Pangalactic Porcupine

17. styret2

styret2 Aquatic Astronaut

18. styret2

text from page above: Hylotl cities are modern industrial style structures. They're found deep underwater and the buildings are connected by tunnels.

19. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

All of those screenshots are from Alpha, they were shown by the devs not taken by players

20. styret2

oh just got too exited