hunger and temperature option(checkbox)

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by freeman27015, Jan 9, 2015.

?

Goog idea ?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. freeman27015

freeman27015 Subatomic Cosmonaut

(sorry, bad english)

I've been thinking. how to please the two groups of players. First like hunger and temperature. second against.
    Look what I came up(I thought up)
    When starting the game, in addition to choosing difficulty the game, the player can choose hunger temperature and tool breakage (for example pickaxe) checkbox.
    to understand me look image.
    I think that this system like all the players.
    If this option is not available, please do hunger temperature and breaking tools (such as pickaxes) to hardcore and permadeath difficults.
    Thanks for reading.

Vote and like this message if you agree with me

Attached Files:

2. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

The idea is great, if unoriginal(it has been beaten to death recently), and frankly I think that if they can do it this way they will, but it depends on if they can make it work when it comes to coding and then if they can do it how much time and work will it require. Either way by now I am certain they've seen this suggestion and are looking at it at least.....as to whether they'll do it or not, time will tell.

3. Vaea

Vaea Poptop Tamer

YES YES YES YES PLEASE DO THIS.

4. Notunknown

Notunknown Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, I really enjoyed spawning on a planet and instantly freezing to death...

Or discovering that I have no wood, so I then cannot get meat and starve to death instead...

And in a space game, pickaxes are obviously better than what appears to be some form of energy drill.

5. HI-MAX²

HI-MAX² Scruffy Nerf-Herder

6. freeman27015

freeman27015 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think that this system like all the players. because the player can choose the options that he wants

7. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

There's another thread like this ya know

HI-MAX² likes this.
  8. TheNEXT

TheNEXT Void-Bound Voyager

I suggest to make a casual and hardcore sub-mode at the start of the game,cuz it really gives a choise of realism or casuality in the game.