1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How evil are you ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hoperealm, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Hoperealm

Hoperealm Orbital Explorer

What was the most evil thing that you have done in Starbound?

BloodyFingers likes this.
  2. KyPTeD

KyPTeD Void-Bound Voyager

Cut a tree :D :devil:

3. gabbo13

gabbo13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

oh you know.. released an abomination from a cage and then slice it down. usual space stuff :)

4. tobychew

tobychew Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hit a friendly monster into a vat of acid

BloodyFingers and Serenity like this.
  5. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Harvesting Materials.

I am a builder. Think about it. :)

6. TheSilentObserver

TheSilentObserver Big Damn Hero

I took my XS Corporation Ronin Rho mech through a glitch settlement and annihilated everything... because the land was flat and ideal for building.

7. Aroxys

Aroxys Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hm...

I think spawning in Fatal Circuit on an Avian Airship to let them deal with the boss counts. I'd chip in the time I accidentally wiped out the entire crew of an Avian Airship as well, but that was one of my monsters accidentally killing one of them while trying to murder a bird and the rest throwing them against said monster like lemmings.

BloodyFingers and KyPTeD like this.
  8. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

I tried extracting the brains from an apex village.
    I also extracted enough monster brains to get 11 superior brains.
    I also freed all of the prisoners in a floran dungeon.
    ...And I've also turned the surface of a planet into a wasteland with explosives.
    As soon as I get around to trying the watergun, I'm going to cover a planet with lava! :mwahaha:
    EDIT: Oh, and I dashed the hopes and dreams of @copslovesteven.

...Basically, I'm so evil, my name is evil.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  9. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

well I walked into a random glitch village in alpha sector (no nightly builds here) with my t10 armor, tore down a random tower thingy, stole someones house, slept in another random persons bed (after killing them) woke up to 3 guards trying to hit me but cant because my awesome armor is to much for their useless weapons. after letting my pet devour them I proceeded to go stab some random guy in the face because I was bored. I then a grave stone for those I had killed... and then blew it up to show my respect.
    after I left the village in flames, ruins, and disarray, I kept walking and found some cultists so I said hi in the only way I know how! I cut their legs off and stuffed them down their throat to let them choke to death. I soon came upon a castle! I scaled the wall with my grappling hook, teleported behind the guard who started to yell at me and carved my name into his back, with a hammer... thinking I want to build my own castle I started to take this one apart, some people told me to stop, but my pet was hungry and I was listening to music so I could barely hear them. I soon met the king and we exchanged drinks, I got his fancy expensive wine, he got my highly toxic poison. sweet, free crown. the next guard who asked what happened I simply killed with the wine.
    after all that I thought about the day and what I did, then I started to feel guilt... I didnt see if the merchants were selling anything useful, completely ruined my day

10. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Made a giant space station moon whit a death beam. xD

11. clonerex123

clonerex123 Void-Bound Voyager

Does cutting down trees and not replanting them count?

12. ansehelm

ansehelm Subatomic Cosmonaut

Drained all water from the only well in a Glitch village. X3

13. Uzkniso

Uzkniso Big Damn Hero

Slaughtered various villages.

My favorite race is floran after all lel.

14. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Found a planet with mushroom people (agaran) that captured florans. Spent the next couple of hours purifying the planet from agarans (mainly with my thrusty flamethrower).

BloodyFingers and enderpony like this.
  15. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Thats not being evil since agarans are evil and so by killing them, you're a good guy! :eek:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  16. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Thats not realy true. Anyone truly evil kills both good guys and evil guys.

BloodyFingers and cooltv27 like this.
  17. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

Not the evil sort of player myself.

I am friendly to peaceful folk but if anything tries to kill me I have no qualms ending it.

Tamorr likes this.
  18. ValentineVxx

ValentineVxx Orbital Explorer

Well, my friend use multiply trick to cheat the game, and since i dont like to cheat I:

-Release his pokemons pets in other wild planets.
    -Kill his some of his Guards.
    -Re-wire his unstabled configured base.
    -Leave his base's doors open.
    -Lure a lot of high level monsters to him.

Someday I will Success :nod::3

19. Xronim

Xronim Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Kill an entire avian village and a glitch castle on the same planet.... as a Hylotl.

Completely destroyed a glitch village and used the blocks to create my own tower.

20. ansehelm

ansehelm Subatomic Cosmonaut

*Off-topic*

Agarians are truly evil, but capable in the same time, being able to capture a Floran and locked her inside this fancy magma cage.

[​IMG]

*Off-topic ends*

And I left no survivors.

[​IMG]